super nintendo controller

sparklecopy

CAGiversary!
anybody know where I can get a REAL OFFICIAL super nintendo controller? preferably new. It seems that all there is on the internet is some cheapass 3rd party controller that NINTENDO licensed to make controllers but they are of bad quality. It's not real official but it's legitimate. I gave up my super nintendo with 2 good controllers for 50 bucks years ago and now I'm scrambling just to find a good one. If you know where to get a real new super famicom controller it would be better. Thanks.

Of course it's hard to get a NEW real controller, they haven't been produced in years and most people don't just buy things and never use them.

Buying a used one is not a big deal in my mind. There are plenty of used controllers in excellent shape, you just need to ask the seller before ordering to make sure you know what you're getting.

If you REALLY want a new controller, here's your shot at one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170210289896&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

I wasn't going to post that link because I figured you'd find it yourself, and I planned on bidding anyway so it didn't make sense to advertise it all over the place. I changed my mind about bidding on it, so have at it.

eBay is your friend.

[quote name='dodgeme']I got 2 new ones when i got my super nintendo a few years ago lol. Guess i was lucky.[/quote]

That's another great way to get new controllers, look for new, or like new in-box systems. It's a little expensive if all you're looking for are the controllers though :)

man, I'm just gonna buy a super famicom system to get 2 controllers. I'll probably never use the super famicom in my life but I always wanted it. I'll probably re-sell it in 5 years for the price I paid.

SNES controller varie you want a turbo controller with all the fixings. The regular controllers is terrible alone. The nice things about the turbo buttons is that they are colored like the Super Famicom but has all kinds of features. I forget the game controller that has automatic where you can leave it running into the morning letting your characters level up on there own. Get a turbo controller. They are in sealed packs all over the place. You might find one in a regular game store.

Also there is variations of the SNES/SF controller. Like the demo controller which has no label at all and is shaped diffrently. The main thing you want is to press with ease and no stress. You also want to invest in extensions.

bread's done
Back