Super NT Limited Edition All White available at Ghostly

I heard this one was specially made for Matthew McConaughey.

He went to order a Super NT and when they asked him which color, he said
"All white, all white, all white!"

I'll see myself out...

This thing looks pretty sweet, and I didn't know they were making a Sega system. I might just have to get one of those.

I know this thing plays the actual carts, and isn't emulation. Is there any way to use save states or something similar on them? It makes some of those older games sooo much more playable, especially games without a password or save system.

This thing looks pretty sweet, and I didn't know they were making a Sega system. I might just have to get one of those.

I know this thing plays the actual carts, and isn't emulation. Is there any way to use save states or something similar on them? It makes some of those older games sooo much more playable, especially games without a password or save system.
The SD2SNES recently got some save state support if you get one of those, which combined with the SuperNT is the best you can go, I believe Kevtris said that officially it will never get savestate support directly on the SuperNT due to limitations of the hardware

Damn it, I missed this while I was at work. Oh well, at least I got a black one earlier this year. Also I have the Mega SG preordered. Cant wait as these systems are LEGIT!

Was there some kind of deal or something? I just bought one.
It was more than the Analogue offering but included a controller. Plus it is limited to 1000 units and features exclusive boot start up sonics composed by Christopher Willits, Gold Panda, Mary Lattimore, Shigeto, Tadd Mullinix, Ouri, and Telefon Tel Aviv.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was more than the Analogue offering but included a controller. Plus it is limited to 1000 units and features exclusive boot start up sonics composed by Christopher Willits, Gold Panda, Mary Lattimore, Shigeto, Tadd Mullinix, Ouri, and Telefon Tel Aviv.
I know, what I meant was you guys saying that you missed it, but I just bought it when I replied :O

Shipping is also much cheaper than from analogue

bread's done
Back