Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA $19.99 at Gamestop B&M (YMMV?)

abilyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey all. I searched and don't believe this has been posted. At two different Gamestops today (in Springfield, MO) I saw Super Puzzle Fighter II (GBA, new) for $19.99. One store only had the display copy for sale, the other had at least one sealed copy, which I picked up. So, doesn't seem YMMV, but you never know.

EDIT: Apparently there's no "Turbo" in the game title; fixed.

Woaaaaaaaah, didn't know that o_O I'll have to run by sometime to see if my Gamestop has it :D

If anybody's dying for it and can't find it, I know there are at least 2 "new" display copies here in town. I'd be glad to hook somebody up, PM if needed.

[quote name='abilyk']If anybody's dying for it and can't find it, I know there are at least 2 "new" display copies here in town. I'd be glad to hook somebody up, PM if needed.[/quote]

I may end up taking you up on that, I just have to check my local GS's first.

[quote name='lurknomore']I prefer the PS version.[/quote]

But that's harder to find than the GBA version and you can't take that version on the road as easily.

Got this game a while back loved it for a while. After I collected all the items, I kinda grew tired of it. I still don't regret the purchase though, just happy to know if I'm in the mood for some good puzzle fightin', I know it's there.

bread's done
Back