Super Puzzle Fighter II TURBO HD Remix 360 *Tournament Died :(

[quote name='Shin Mikhal']Just making sure.

PS: There's never too much Puzzle Fighter! :lol:[/quote]

Exactly, even getting trounced I was having fun. =P

Me and jek porkins just finished our match. In a squeaker i pulled out the win, but it was an awesome match w/ each round lasting 4-5 minutes. Good playing jek porkins!

Me and Yukine just finished our match, sorry to keep you waiting all day man. Well we had a really close match, it started with me winning to two first matches followed by Yukine beating me two in a row, I must've gotten lucky on the last round and won. Good game!

[quote name='twanky']Me and Yukine just finished our match, sorry to keep you waiting all day man. Well we had a really close match, it started with me winning to two first matches followed by Yukine beating me two in a row, I must've gotten lucky on the last round and won. Good game![/quote]

Yeah, good stuff.

Hopefully there will be another tournament after this one so I can have my revenge!!!!!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Me and MillerTime couldn't find a time to play. Is there any way you can make an extension until tomorrow night, RAMSTORIA?[/QUOTE]

no worries, let me know when you guys can meet up, we can start the 2nd round a day late, im sure it wont make much of a difference.

*masked lemon, if you still cant get ahold of seen let me know and you can have a bye into the next round

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, good stuff.

Hopefully there will be another tournament after this one so I can have my revenge!!!!![/QUOTE]

if we can get enough people id like to have an X mode tournament, or maybe even a Y or Z... though i havent played the other two other than to get the achievement.

thatdamndave has not responded to my message for the tournament. He was online yesterday also. Hopefully tonight but I'm thinking he might not be interested.

edit: Sent him two more messages today.

Hey man, just haven't been on when you've been on and my time was constrained this weekend with family in town to the very late hours of the night. So, I should be at home a fair amount tonight if you want to go ahead and find me or schedule a time or whatever. The best for me is after work (6 PM EST) but let me know. Sorry to be a bother with finding a time and if we don't, I totally take the blame.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, good stuff.

Hopefully there will be another tournament after this one so I can have my revenge!!!!![/QUOTE]

Maybe we'll be matched up again if there's another tournament haha. ;) Hope this finishes up soon, halo 3 will be out soon.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Hey man, just haven't been on when you've been on and my time was constrained this weekend with family in town to the very late hours of the night. So, I should be at home a fair amount tonight if you want to go ahead and find me or schedule a time or whatever. The best for me is after work (6 PM EST) but let me know. Sorry to be a bother with finding a time and if we don't, I totally take the blame.[/QUOTE]

I'll be online tonight from 8pm cst to 9pm cst. Then I promised a buddy of mine I'd play Halo 2 one last time with him.

let me know if you guys play tonight, after that i think we will just move into the 2nd round, everyone else has had ample time to set up a match and i sent a PM to everyone who wanted to participate so theyve also had plenty of time to communicate any problems.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']let me know if you guys play tonight, after that i think we will just move into the 2nd round, everyone else has had ample time to set up a match and i sent a PM to everyone who wanted to participate so theyve also had plenty of time to communicate any problems.[/quote]

You're just going to have to come to a full stop at a certain date, and then move on those who have attempted to play a game against the other person who isn't responding, etc.

Otherwise, this tournament will last forever. This same method seemed to work decently enough for the Mario Strikers: Charged tournament.

Seen and I tried to get a round going, but we got the dreaded failed to join message each time.

I told him I would take the loss.

[quote name='akilshohen']me against you anderson? I haven't got my match either[/QUOTE]

Fine with me. I'm not at home right now, but I probably will be in a while. What's a good time for you?

EDIT: Sent you a friend request, akilla.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Fine with me. I'm not at home right now, but I probably will be in a while. What's a good time for you?

EDIT: Sent you a friend request, akilla.[/QUOTE]
just about anytime tonight. I gotta do homework and then I'll be on LIVE

I haven't been able to hook up with BigMes and he's definitely been the more proactive person, so I'll go ahead and take the loss so the tourney can keep moving forward.

Sorry, BigMes, for having a crap schedule. Been hectic and a little restricted in my gaming time lately.

bread's done
Back