Super Robot Taisen 2 for 9.99 + shipping

As slidecage stated:

A minimum purchase of 75.00 is required for cagship coupon

Unless your order is over $75.00, there is no free shipping.

[quote name='suko_32']Do they ship in a box, or something like a bubble mailer?[/quote]
I recall someone mentioning in one of the GQD threads that GBA games are shipped out in boxes.

[quote name='slidecage']LOL 39 bucks for yggdra and 25 for lunar both way overpriced[/quote]

I think this is the cheapest you could get for brand new condition. Almost all GS/EB don't carry these anymore.

this game is so worth it even, if you have to pay shipping... try to play the first game first though as they link together story wise.

[quote name='Jirotrom,']this game is so worth it even, if you have to pay shipping... try to play the first game first though as they link together story wise.[/QUOTE]

yeap. i tried to play part 2 before part 1 and was totally lost and had no clue what the story was about.

If anyone wants the first one, I've got it for trade - only played once before realizing I really don't care for the game.

LOL I mentioned this game in the GQD deals thread. I think I had gotten the name wrong, though (called it SD Gundam Generations 2 #-o).

sweet i love this game

anyone new to SRPGs just dont even try.

way too hard no tutorial and make sure u play teh first game before this game

Fire Emblem with giant robots. Ownage

GQD emailed me back that they DO ship ALL GBA game orders are shipped in a SHIPPING BOX, even if you order just one GBA game. You must order from GQD's site directly as third party(Amazon,etc) GBA orders are shipped in bubble mailers.

I showed them my thread on Ninja Five-O and that we wanted to know for sure if GBA games are shipped in a box as a matter of practice for GQD.

Here is the response from GQD in my thread Ninja Five-O GBA $29.99 and in stock at GQD!
Hello, thank you for taking the time to contact us. With all of our GBA orders purchased directly from www.gamequestdirect.com we do package them in boxes. The orders are packaged with an invoice and stuffing to help insure that they are not damaged during shipment. However, for items ordered off our secondary sites like Amazon.com and Ebay.com, etc... our orders are placed in bubble mailers. So we actually recommend that collector's purchase directly from our site so that they have the added security of a box and the option to select UPS as their carrier, who insures their package and condition of the item upon arrival.

Thank you for letting me assist you. Have a wonderful day.

Service Rep- John

You might also look in your local ebgames/GS since they seem to have a small supply of both the first and second one that don't seem to show up on the locators. That's where I got mine recently. 19.99 new for both.
I know it's not as good of a deal, but they did have both 1 and 2.

9.99 is a great deal though. Nice find!

[quote name='sirplue']game arrived today, crazy fast shipping, but in a bubble mailer and sort of crushed. BOO.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I just emailed them and they said this would not happen. They said if you order from their site, that all GBA games are shipped in a shipping box, and NOT a bubble mailer.

PM me your order number and I will see what I can do.

Yeah, but did he pick UPS shipping? The reply seems to indicate that it is a requirement.

EDIT: Well, no, I guess they didn't after re-reading it. I wonder what their response will be?

[quote name='Nephilim']GQD emailed me back that they DO ship ALL GBA game orders are shipped in a SHIPPING BOX, even if you order just one GBA game. You must order from GQD's site directly as third party(Amazon,etc) GBA orders are shipped in bubble mailers.

I showed them my thread on Ninja Five-O and that we wanted to know for sure if GBA games are shipped in a box as a matter of practice for GQD.

Here is the response from GQD in my thread Ninja Five-O GBA $29.99 and in stock at GQD![/QUOTE]

Response from GQD below. Apparently there was a mix up and they will let him exchange for one shipped in a box.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion regarding this order. I have checked with warehouse and they state that all www.gamequestdirect.com orders are shipped in a box.

However, there may have been a mix-up between our marketplace orders like Amazon or Ebay which is shipped in bubblemailers.

If the customer contacts us directly, we'd be happy to arrange an exchange where we will send a replacement product (in box) with prepaid label as long as the game is not opened. Please further advise how we can assist you.

Have a wonderful day.

Service Rep- Sarah

bread's done
Back