Super Robot Taisen K (JP NDS Game)

theOtherGuy

CAG Veteran
Alright, so I've been looking for this game before it's release date, but now it's out and it's still pretty pricey. I know at Play-Asia, it's roughly ~$70. Then, I've also heard of another import site NCSX, with their price at $62.90 + Shipping. I also did some googling and came up with HKOfferHouse, for $51.84 + $4 Shipping. However, not sure about this website. I might just have to count that as out. There's eBay, but their prices with shipping don't seem to vary that much than Play-Asia. Also, I have never used eBay before and I don't know if I should use it for this purpose?

I also know of a friend (in LA, while I'm in another city) who's willing to ask his family in Taiwan to purchase two of the games when they can and ship it to him. He said that they said that it would be costing him (me, rather) $50 to purchase the game not counting shipping. Well, seeing as how I've purchased things overseas before and shipping usually costed somewhere from $5-10. Along with that, he's then going to have to ship it to me, probably another $5-10. Knowing that, it might actually come up to the same thing as import sites that I've mentioned above.

So, I come to you fellow CAG members. This would be my first import game I'm willing to purchase, and I need some tips. Does anyone know of a cheaper way to purchase this game or any other import titles?

Thanks guys. :roll:

It sounds like you've pretty much looked into the best you can. In saying that, I have no clue of any other import sites. I only decided to post to cheer you up - its lonely out there...

p.s. The DS is region free? Or you can play games from other regions on yours?

The DS itself is region free, but in terms of Super Robot Taisen games, you can slot in GBA games for unlocks. In terms of the that, the game itself requires the JAP versions. (e.g. Super Robot Taisen OG1 and 2 have to be in Japanese).

I guess I should just look for some really REALLY REALLY good Play-Asia coupons. Something better than "$5 off of $50."

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back