Super Scribblenauts DS $19.99 thru 11-21-10 with coupon

Got it as well a few minutes ago. I have a $15 reward cert sitting in my account...might drop it on this and have some fun imagining ridiculous things.

There is also a 10% off coupon at Best Buy going around.

I don't know if SKUs for the coupons stack though.

But if it does:

$29.99 (Regular Price )
- $2.99 (10% Coupon)
- $10.00 (Gamer Coupon)

Total = $17.00 + tax

The text was unclear, but can this coupon be used on any game, or just Super Scribblenauts. Yeah, I know that it probably should only apply to that game, but you never know. :) If anyone happens to try it, let us know!

The other post seemed to suggest that you can only get the deal at the stores doing the demo, but I think the text is vague enough to just get the coupon deal anywhere. At least, that's what I'll try to do.

[quote name='appleyum']You need show cashier your phone with SKU or can I do a print out with it?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know as well. I didn't get the text, but may still want to get in on this deal.

...How do you sign up for the texts, and would it be too late to get this text if I did sign up?

Super Scribblenauts is awesome and so much better than the original.
I hyped and ended up dislike and abandoned the first game, but this one I played and beat it because it was so enjoyable.

Hmm...wonder why I didn't get the text. I got the text for the XBL card and every other text they've sent in the past. Would love to take advantage of this deal

[quote name='miriamleo']Super Scribblenauts is awesome and so much better than the original.
I hyped and ended up dislike and abandoned the first game, but this one I played and beat it because it was so enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Same here; this game is more in-line with what I was hoping for from the first. Still the occasional frustrating level, but the addition of adjectives made the whole thing feel much more open (At one point I created an awesome magical professor, who proceeded to screw me out of victory by immediately turning a quest-vital NPC into a hopping, spotted, pink bathtub. So I lost, but I lost in an awesome way.)

bread's done
Back