Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Ness & Lucas in SSE. This looks awesome.

uporg1223855.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']If this is our final roster, I would not be happy.

fullroster.png
[/quote]
wow talk about dissapointment im with ya on that
but yeah its fake cause comparing the fonts and the size and the names theyre all off.
but for some reason i got a sickening feeling thinking this was the real final roster :(

That's a ton of songs unlocked from the beginning. I wonder how many we're going to get, it's got to be at least several hundred.
Also, it's interesting that the classic stages only have their original music unlocked. I wonder if we'll get any other songs for those stages.

HAHA bomberman hey its believeable... looks legit too
but is that where sonic and snake are supposed to be?
so that person unlocked ness, snake,sonic,bomberman, luigi already ? lol

nintendo needs to have a really awesome character available to play other then the ones we pretty much know about. or else everyone will be dissapointed!

yeah it is fake, since when has the background been black on the char selection screen? and the bars on top are completely diff?

oh god is it real?

Has Sakurai said if this week is the last week of updates?

Since the last two posts have been kind of "wrap-ups," and the game is released in Japan soon, I figure it would be.

[quote name='Furashu']nintendo needs to have a really awesome character available to play other then the ones we pretty much know about. or else everyone will be dissapointed!

yeah it is fake, since when has the background been black on the char selection screen? and the bars on top are completely diff?[/QUOTE]

After done selecting your character(s), the screen turns from white to black. It's plausible.

brawlcentral just got suspended? lol

ten bucks says nintendo took action!

ruining the game for americans but u know the internet, itll travel from one forum to another

This music list is amazing.

Metroid Theme, Star Fox Theme, Star Fox 64 Theme, Animal Crossing Title Theme, The Roost, Ashley's Song (!), Pictochat (Pictochat has music?)...

There's even MGS4 music. How tits is that?

Highly likely rumors from 2chan:

Bowser's clown car makes an appearance.
Ray 01 is an AT.
Luigi's Mansion is a stage.
Master hand returns.
Mewtwo is a boss in SSE.
Ganon is a boss in SSE (not Ganondorf).
Green Hill Zone is a stage.

It seems like this is confirmed, but could be fake:

Ridley is a boss
1201598233794xl0.jpg
1201603453579rd9.jpg

Kind of sucks because you can't play as . I wish they would make any bosses playable. At the very least, for offline mode. I would even be willing to take 1/4 or whatever of the HP to get a chance to play as a boss. That would be FUN, which means it won't happen. OT, it also would have been fun to be able to use the Red-S in SMG after completely defeating the game, but that would be expecting too much out of Nintendo :roll:

I'm a bit disappointed in the final roster that is being circulated online.
I don't like Wolf.

I hope we can get a final roster confirmation soon.

The info just keep leaking out, its fun to watch all this happen.

The current roster as of this posting:

vlphp130224.jpg

With the exception of Ness

[quote name='zerowing']The info just keep leaking out, its fun to watch all this happen.

vlphp130224.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Here is a good fake:

1201607748413.png

It's too bad it's not true :)

Hot Zelda and Peach action in the following with surprise womanizer:
P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P8.jpg

P45.jpg

P5.jpg

up253942.jpg

P7.jpg
I really wish I knew WTF was going on exactly in the first few screens.

[quote name='zerowing']The info just keep leaking out, its fun to watch all this happen.

vlphp130224.jpg

[/quote]

I find a couple of the character names in that image amusing.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=34396#more-34396
2hwp7yq.jpg

FALCON

Thanks to GoNintendo, the following has been confirmed:

LUIGI
NESS
MARTH
CAPTAIN FALCON
FALCO
LUCARIO
GANONDORF
GAME AND WATCH

AND...

uporg1224457.jpg

uporg1224454.jpg

ROB!?

[quote name='ananag112']
uporg1224454.jpg

ROB!?
[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Does anyone know what ROB was called in Japan? Because the image just says "Robot".

Anyway, this is my first "disappointment" with brawl. Why Rob? :(

Hey! Is that K. Rool?! Man where's my fucking Dixie!

This is SUPER disapointing..
Look at Falco's Final Smash.. :roll:

ssbm

Jeeze. Look familiar? :roll:

[quote name='Furashu']so who do u guys think the least most used character will be?
i say starfox or peach[/quote]hey Furashu I gotta place you can use to hide out from the grammar police. I hear they're looking for you. Anyway if I understand your query correctly. of the most used characters the one to be least used I'd probably go with: no Fox. he's WAY too popular. Even if they did weaken Peach she's still got a following. I see MetaKnight and Pit being less popular than Fox. Assuming we don't count Zelda because a ton of people will select Zelda but play as Shiek. Assuming also we don't count ZSS or Samus for similar reasons. I'll go with Sonic or Ike. Sonic is sounding too fast (all speculation of course) and Ike seems popular but probably the least used of the popular characters.

I don't know if he's appreciated much by serious brawlers, but as a casual fan I'm excited to have G&W back. He's my favorite! :)

At this point I'm trying to figure out

1) If the clones from the last game are still clones in this game (Ganondorf, Falco, and so an extent Marth in this case)

2) Just who got left out, since I'm counting pretty much everyone except Mewtwo and Pichu. Oh and Dr. Mario and Young Link.

If you are disappointed by the roster, though, you are a sad person in a sad world with sad cookies.

I NEED A Wii now. Damn, this game alone will likely last me through the rest of the year (well, I will need to make time for GTA 4, MGS4, and Ninja Gaiden 2 as well).

Also at King,
I think that might be fake as I see Dr. Mario in that image

[quote name='ananag112']
http://gonintendo.com/?p=34396#more-34396
2hwp7yq.jpg

FALCON

Thanks to GoNintendo, the following has been confirmed:

LUIGI
NESS
MARTH
CAPTAIN FALCON
FALCO
LUCARIO
GANONDORF
GAME AND WATCH

AND...

uporg1224457.jpg

uporg1224454.jpg

ROB!?
[/QUOTE]

I just ejaculated.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I just ejaculated.[/quote]

Me too.

But I will seriouisly knife someone if Masterpieces doesn't have a demo for a localized Mother 3. The epic translation of the text-heavy adventure had better be (and is one of the few logical explainations of) why Smash is delayed in the U.S., but will be released imminently in Japan...

[quote name='ananag112']I NEED A Wii now. Damn, this game alone will likely last me through the rest of the year (well, I will need to make time for GTA 4, MGS4, and Ninja Gaiden 2 as well).

Also at King,
I think that might be fake as I see Dr. Mario in that image
[/quote]

If you're talking about the guy under Mario, that's Luigi.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Me too.

But I will seriouisly knife someone if Masterpieces doesn't have a demo for a localized Mother 3. The epic translation of the text-heavy adventure had better be (and is one of the few logical explainations of) why Smash is delayed in the U.S., but will be released imminently in Japan...[/QUOTE]

Ok, seriously.

Let's be serious here.

Seroiusly cereal, ok?

Ok.

Ok.

Manbearpig ate all of Nintendo's translators. And then he sold everyone else at Nintendo cookies at his "I must be crazy!" sale, so they don't want to kill him out of guilt.

Hence, no Mother 3 demo.

The delay was due to manufacturing enough copies so far as Japan is concerned, so I imagine it's likely that extends to America as well. But I guess anything is possible.

bread's done
Back