Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

This game makes my ants hurt so good.

Friend Code: 1032-0903-4842

PREPARE YOURSELVES, MORTALS.

Edit: Just spec'd a match, jackpot'd on Ike.

Watching this game is more fun than playing most other games.

[quote name='naes']OP, you still haven't posted your firend code :D

Oh, and OP, you can take over from here.[/quote]
I'll add mine at around 5pm(my bros hogging the wii...) Don't blaim me if i suck.

Anyway, is it one friend code per game, or per mii?

In other relating news, seems like the computers are much harder... My bros losing to level ones, when he beat level 9s in the Melee

[quote name='007']So... since I've seen conflicting reports on this, has anyone unlocked Jigglypuff, and how did you do it?

The listing over at GameFAQs is wrong, and I've yet to see any confirmation from anyone who actually has him yet.[/quote]
1. Play 350 VS matches, then beat her in a match.
2. Beat Event #20, then beat her in a match. (single player)
3. Complete the Subspace Emissary, then return to Stage 18. On the
last part of the level, a new door appears. Go in and beat
Jigglypuff, then finish the stage.

Just a-sittin' here twiddlin' my thumbs waiting for my copy of Brawl to arrive. Just sittin' here twiddlin' my thumbs going doo-doo doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-du-doo-doo-doo-du-doo...

... and then a missile crashed into the only bridge out of town.

[quote name='blackbird3216']I'll add mine at around 5pm(my bros hogging the wii...) Don't blaim me if i suck.

Anyway, is it one friend code per game, or per mii?

In other relating news, seems like the computers are much harder... My bros losing to level ones, when he beat level 9s in the Melee[/quote]
I'm okay at Brawl so far. Honestly, I hated Melee. I only liked the N64 game, but I am really enjoying Brawl, even though I'm not so great at it... yet. I used to suck at the N64 one, but I played it nonstop. Now, I'm excellent at it. I can easily take 3 level 9 computers (not that big of an accomplishment) or 3 great friends in a 3 v 1 team match.

I'll get better at Brawl eventually.

[quote name='Strell']This game makes my ants hurt so good.

Friend Code: 1032-0903-4842

PREPARE YOURSELVES, MORTALS.

Edit: Just spec'd a match, jackpot'd on Ike.

Watching this game is more fun than playing most other games.[/quote]

This has to be the most fanboyish comment made today.

This gamestop trophy is awful.

Im enjoying the game, but it's very frustrating to sit in a random match room and nobody join, or only 3 people joins and it shows them brawling... but it then disconnects me. Problem with the networks?

I tried doing random Brawls last night via wireless internet connection. It did not work well. I was experiencing unbelievable lag, as was everyone else, it seemed.

Anyone else have this problem? I going to go buy a lan adapter on Tuesday to see if that helps.

If you add people, should say who you added or at least PM them.

I'll be on in 30 mins, gonna get some lunch. I'll add you then Vinny.

I've gotten 4 PM's. Those 4 people will be getting replies so far. I don't need to dig through a thread to read where people said, "I added the list, add me."

PM me and I'll get to it today. I'm at work now so it probably wont be until tonight that I go through it all.

[quote name='Strell']YOU'RE GOING DOWN, LITTLE MAN.

*opens room*[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to enter your room but I keep getting disconnected.. WTF?!

EDIT* Opened a room of my own, maybe it'll work.

[quote name='Strell']You make one.

My connection probably sucks.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting in it right now.. but I think my connection sucks too.:whistle2:(

I had a hard time jumping in random matches last night, of course, this was at 3 a.m. Played mainly 3 person matches and 1 cpu, lag wasn't an issue for me.

86420 error, Vinny. :/

Might be my router - I'll have to check it out.

Going to see if I can kick Jake's ass now. Bitch has it comin'.

I keep joining Lilboo's game. End up in the waiting room with Antonio Banderas music, but no one else is there.

Going to try a few other things.

bread's done
Back