Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Rig']Crap. Smash data cannot be copied to the SD card?!

This is the one game save I would NEVER want to lose![/quote]

?!?!?

How do we bring our data to other houses/wiis now??? No more bringing our complete character data to people who didn't unlock anyone like I did with melee? :(

There really isn't a need for PM'ing everyone you add, that takes more time than adding a freaking FC, and everyone complains how much trouble that is. Just add everyone from page 3, then add the people after that...

UPdated list from page 7-9 so far:

ustaBust/bustabust or xbst
FC:1461-5859-7213

blackbird
4253-3162-0493

Nick Tag: Knoxx
3494 9692 3266

FRAGD
4768 7125 3684

Fro
4639-8623-6717

Wooten/Wootn
4940 5095 7365

Lieutenant Dan / Remo
0989-1406-1002

Name: Jedi
Friend Code: 3007-7736-6435

Hrm. Need some help on a SSE level with Marth.

How the hell do I move the key from the platform over to the
locked door?

I suggest you spoil every bit of that post.

Hit the A button to pick it up. Use the analog button to move it there, and across the threshold.

Be prepared to be horrified by how much I've played tihs game today:
16 hours, 37 minutes
. Needless to say, I unlocked a lot.

I have added the following CAGs:

lilboo
Zelminar
Arikado
naes
EcoFreak
Apossum
Jamezuva
moojuice
TheRock88
Strell
sasukekun

Again, PM me if you are going to add me so I can add you.

How are you guys unlocking?
classic mode or the new adventure mode? Right now im using adventure
(Don't really know whether its a spoiler, but i did just incase)

[quote name='hxhawkeye']Me too, Facemeat. I could weep right now.[/QUOTE]

To all with Disc Read Errors:
I've found a work-around. First, turn off your Wii. Next, push the eject button. Take the disc out, then after a second or two, put the game back in so the Wii turns on automatically. The disc will load fine if you do that, and it's very simple. Not sure if it'll work on every Wii, but it worked every time on mine.

[quote name='Celticfan106']It's a cool game, My brother and I have been playing. ANyone know how to unlock SNake, though?[/QUOTE]

Here's how to unlock him, not sure if spoilers but I'll put it in spoilers

play 15 matches on snake's level in brawl (i forgot the name) or play 130 matches on any level

to do this easily - have two players , play on his level using 1 stock life 15 times in brawl and just have one player break down one of the walls and run out. after 15 matches, he'll challenge you

i unlocked him, and his moves are so awesome, he's my new favorite character!

I'll look at my friends code later on and post it so that we can play matches with other CAGs!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Hey guys, I'd appreciate an add. I haven't been able to play online yet and I'm excited to try it out.[/QUOTE]

I got ya, mine is 5455-9050-8670

[quote name='ep2011']?!?!?

How do we bring our data to other houses/wiis now??? No more bringing our complete character data to people who didn't unlock anyone like I did with melee? :([/quote]

The manual says you can save your data to the wiimote for travel. I'm not sure if that includes unlockable characters though.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Question, how do I unlock
Toon Link
. I tried the way Gamefaqs said
finish classic mode with link
and nothing happened.

Thanks[/quote]

I'm having the exact same problem. I've
finished classic mode with Link
six times now, and nothing has happened.

[quote name='KingBroly']I suggest you spoil every bit of that post.

Hit the A button to pick it up. Use the analog button to move it there, and across the threshold.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was using the Thrustmaster controller instead of the GCN controller for the first time and didn't realize I was pressing B instead of A, which is why I was confused, so I know A picks shit up. :lol:

[quote name='ep2011']How are you guys unlocking?
classic mode or the new adventure mode? Right now im using adventure
(Don't really know whether its a spoiler, but i did just incase)[/quote]

Im using the gamefaqs method with the flower and stamina. As soon as the game starts it ends. If only this game had a rematch option.

I only did up to Solid Snake today, so I unlocked like 2 or 3 other guys, as I don't want to have no more reasons to play after just one day.

Snake is good, but his B attack (the missile) is fucking annoying.

damn, really looking forward to playing online, but it's impossible to get in random matches

5327-0585-4759
god I hate friend codes.

on a side note, is anyone else's disc making weird noises in the wii when it's loading? It's noticeably louder than any of my other games

[quote name='dallow']I wonder if friend matches are working better than 'with anyone' matches.[/quote]My friend and I just played online for about an hour, I got disconnected once (not during a match), I think there was a spot of lag once, but perfect otherwise.

Gone through about three hours of SSE, hitting 19%. Very fun, though my thumb starts to hurt after too long using the remote held sideways. I'll work on that. I'll try to get friend codes added tomorrow, probably the next time I'll pick it up - my wife made me stop for the night. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Zoglog']damn, really looking forward to playing online, but it's impossible to get in random matches

5327-0585-4759
god I hate friend codes.[/quote]
ADDING YOU NOW

Nick tag is

FRAGD

4768 7125 3684

ADDD ME PLEASE!!!!

spoilers for ~40% of the way through SSE:
Pikachu vs. Ridley

I may as well just quit gaming now because nothing will ever top that match up. :lol:

I've added everyone (w/ nicknames) from the OP up til Jqa. Will play nonstop after eating. All in all, show me your moves CAG!

Posting from work right now, but I stayed up until about 6 in the morning playing SSE with my roommate. Also, I won both the Game Crazy AND Game Stop tournaments that night, but more on that when I actually get back home.

Sorry, lilboo, but you're going to have to wait until you can play me. ;)

Anyone else having problems with the c-stick registering with the Wavebird? I've tried it with all three of my Wavebirds and the c-stick only works when it wants to.

[quote name='muncle']Muncle / Munk
FC: 0516-6940-6964

I'm no awesome player, but I consider myself okay[/quote]

adding you now...

Nick tag is

FRAGD

4768 7125 3684

ADDD ME PLEASE!!!!

This is for the OP to update easily:

ustaBust/bustabust or xbst
FC:1461-5859-7213

blackbird
4253-3162-0493

Nick Tag: Knoxx
3494 9692 3266

FRAGD
4768 7125 3684

Fro
4639-8623-6717

Wooten/Wootn
4940 5095 7365

Lieutenant Dan / Remo
0989-1406-1002

Muncle / Munk
FC: 0516-6940-6964

nick: LOKKI
FC: 0602-5939-1801

Brawl Nickname: Marc
FC: 4425-1135-4604

I have added everyone in this thread, so please add me. I am awaiting over 30 people to add me....

I'm already on the main list but i'll post again

FrankMcCutcheon/NikeUnlimited
0130-1470-3325

I'm ready to play right now so please send a request

[quote name='Riyonuk']Hey, Melee veteran here. Anyone up for a game? Looking for some people with a decent amount of skill :)

5112 - 3086 - 9488[/quote]

I'm down adding now

Nick tag is

FRAGD

4768 7125 3684

ADDD ME PLEASE!!!!

bread's done
Back