Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I'm down adding now

Nick tag is

FRAGD

4768 7125 3684

ADDD ME PLEASE!!!![/quote]

Just wrote your FC on a piece of paper. I'm gonna run to my room and enter it. As you can tell, my computer isn't in the same room. Be waiting for me :D

[quote name='runpuddrun']This is for the OP to update easily:

ustaBust/bustabust or xbst
FC:1461-5859-7213

blackbird
4253-3162-0493

Nick Tag: Knoxx
3494 9692 3266

FRAGD
4768 7125 3684

Fro
4639-8623-6717

Wooten/Wootn
4940 5095 7365

Lieutenant Dan / Remo
0989-1406-1002

Muncle / Munk
FC: 0516-6940-6964

nick: LOKKI
FC: 0602-5939-1801

Brawl Nickname: Marc
FC: 4425-1135-4604

I have added everyone in this thread, so please add me. I am awaiting over 30 people to add me....[/quote]

i added everyone on this list so add me my name is "stong" and my friend code is 1075/0414/7848 for brawl

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i kinda think names dont matter, and it renames the friend to the friend's original name[/quote] I can confirm that.

[quote name='zerowing']Anyone else having problems with the c-stick registering with the Wavebird? I've tried it with all three of my Wavebirds and the c-stick only works when it wants to.[/QUOTE]

Yes ...

[quote name='lilboo']Man I'm getting a stupid error code when I connect to WFC. 31109 to be exact[/quote]

oh man what is the waepon that is a ship and you aim and then you shoot at them
?

I just destroyed this guy with it hahaha

[quote name='Kendal']Ok. So I am super newb to SSB. How do I do the final smash things?[/quote]

B button with no direction pressed

[quote name='Kendal']Ok. So I am super newb to SSB. How do I do the final smash things?[/quote]

You have to attack the smash ball until it breaks (The screen gets darker) then you press "B" with no direction.

I'm trying to play online with someone on my friends list...but its just not working. Nintendo, these friend codes are fucking retarded.

Just played Subspace Emissary for 8 hours straight, and am at the
maze within the subspace world
. I've unlocked
Ness, Luigi, Marth, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Lucario, Snake, & Captain Falcon
so far. It's been a blast.

Highlights so far?
The assault on Ganondorf & Bowsers gun/city, Diddy dragging Fox and Falco behind him (both times), & Tabuu beating the fuck out of Ganondorf and a bloodied up Master Hand

This weekend turned out to be less than stellar...

So, I ended up taking my 2 younger brothers with me to GS. When we got there, there were a bunch of guys playing Melee off the back of a pickup. At about 8:30PM, they let us sign up for the tournament.

Oh, and this GS "pimped" their trophy. Behold Nature's splendor!

Tournament started just after 10pm. I used Pikachu; my brother, Ike. I lost in the first round; he made it to the quarterfinals. It was Pit vs. Diddy in the finals--and Diddy won.

Got my copy of Brawl at about 12:20am. Got some food, went home, ate...and by the time 3am came around, I was in no condition to game. I was hoping to Brawl out all of today.

Suffice to say, that didn't happen. And now, it's bedtime. :(

Perhaps I will game on Monday...perhaps...

[quote name='Greetard']Just played Subspace Emissary for 8 hours straight, and am at the
maze within the subspace world
. I've unlocked
Ness, Luigi, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Lucario, Snake, & Captain Falcon
so far. It's been a blast.

Highlights so far?
The assault on Ganondorf & Bowsers gun/city, Diddy dragging Fox and Falco behind him (both times), & Tabuu beating the fuck out of Ganondorf and a bloodied up Master Hand
[/QUOTE]

How long have you been at it? I liked the adventure mode in Melee a lot better... this one's kinda lame honestly though I've only played for 20 minutes.:p

Also, to unlock characters, do you have to play it at a certain difficulty? I'm playing normal.. so if I need to up it, I'd rather do it now while I'm still not too deep into it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow, I just NOW stopped. I got all the characters but I need to take a break.[/quote]

Did you unlock most of them through Subspace Emissary mode? I'm assuming that's the best way to unlock most of the characters.

I haven't even touched half of the stuff in this game (My Music, Level Creation, etc.) There's so much to do.

I'll do an add tomorrow... in the meantime...

Callmesteam/ Don
0473-7455-2154

Not that the online is working for me... besides spectator mode anyway. Albuquerque peoples, can someone school me? This is my first real time spent with SSB and I don't know what the hell is going on...

I just unlocked all the characters and beat the SSE.
I only need
Jigglypuff
, after
Wolf and Toon Link
I gave up.

Oh boy, now I love messing with the music!

i need some help. I'm stuck on the lake stage where u play as fox and diddy kong. I'm stuck on the place where its all dark and just shows ur character. You know how to find the way out? Thanks

[quote name='H-Town Info']i need some help. I'm stuck on the lake stage where u play as fox and diddy kong. I'm stuck on the place where its all dark and just shows ur character. You know how to find the way out? Thanks[/quote]

There's a bomb block above you, just smash upwards.

[quote name='Vinny']How long have you been at it? I liked the adventure mode in Melee a lot better... this one's kinda lame honestly though I've only played for 20 minutes.:p

Also, to unlock characters, do you have to play it at a certain difficulty? I'm playing normal.. so if I need to up it, I'd rather do it now while I'm still not too deep into it.[/QUOTE]

It gets a lot better as time goes by, and you can unlock the characters on any difficulty.

Just got the game tonight. It is actually really great. I haven't tryed playing online yet though. If you beat sse whatever it is called. Does it give you most of the characters?

Left for a while for dinner, came back and added everyone who had PM'd me, as well as a few that posted in here that I'm on their system. Cleaned out some PMs, so my box isn't near full anymore.

If anyone shows me as not registered, please let me know and I'll get you added as soon as I can. I'll post a list of sorts of who is in my system when I get a chance.

Still trying to fix the issues with not being able to get into/start a match. Hopefully I'll get that sorted out tonight.

Looking forward to the brawls everyone!

bread's done
Back