Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Canuck']Brawl was fun for a bit, but I honestly haven't played it since a few weeks after launch day when I got it. Doesn't have the same appeal as Melee, I guess :\[/quote]
It wasn't fun for you since you didn't fight our other canadian brawler, Maigo. Then you would had fun. :cool:

[quote name='evergoo']The tourney hosts are smashing right now. Hop on in if you wanna see if Hero stands a chance at upholding CAG's Tournament Law. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I only did so-so in the last tourney, so wouldn't I have broken it?

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I only did so-so in the last tourney, so wouldn't I have broken it?[/QUOTE]

I won so that compensates. Hero must win now. :lol:

Hmmm...When I spam people, they are supposed to suicide. They need to practice their suicide techniques. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying again. If you don't have me added, my code is to the left and yes I probably added you already new people. Very out of practice and this game feels foreign to me again. I even tried to walk with the D pad.

---
edit: Thanks you Janet, Rig and Hero for coming to my rescue. I had fun.

Hero that was a very anti-climatic way for me to win a match.

darn you cold...:roll: Head is pounding like crazy. hardly could think straight...

ggs Rig, Janet, Mad D. I hope to play again when I'm 100% instead of like 40%.

[quote name='Daisydog']David, our matches are like two grannies fighting with their walkers :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Yeah it looked like two people who knew how to play but weren't comfortable moving at all :lol: Loosened up when Rig and Hero joined. I still want to play some of the new people sometime. Maybe tomorrow afternoon.

GGs steven, dangris, and Rig. Sorry but I'm trying to get a feel for my secondary mains. Hence, the repetitiveness of my selection.

To the newcomers: you two playing on the same Wii? :whistle2:k

[quote name='evergoo']GGs Rig Posse.

It's fun being the bullseye. Triple team handicap match next time? :lol:[/quote]

I team up on everyone equally:lol:

[quote name='Mad D']Someone play with me, I'm bored.

I'll add you Rock. My code is under my avatar.[/quote]

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Need to butter up the bread and get back into the game for my match this week, so I'll be online for a bit.[/quote]

Noted, and both of you should be added here shortly. I'll keep an eye on this thread if anyone else is interested.

Hey everyone... I'm new to the Wii and Smash Brothers in general. I never owned either of the first two games and I probably played 5 hours total (combined) of those games. So needless to say, I suck at Brawl. But if anyone wants to add me, my friend code is 0130-7694-6931.

[quote name='Matt Young']Hey everyone... I'm new to the Wii and Smash Brothers in general. I never owned either of the first two games and I probably played 5 hours total (combined) of those games. So needless to say, I suck at Brawl. But if anyone wants to add me, my friend code is 0130-7694-6931.[/quote]
Added you Mattyoung. I'm not that great at this game either. Be sure to add me as well.

bread's done
Back