Super Smash Bros. Brawl Screen Shot Thread (56k Warning)

warpedcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A FAIR WARNING. I APOLOGIZE I DID NOT PUT THIS INTO THE THREAD TITLE

**MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT UNLOCKED ALL THE CHARACTERS/STAGES, TROPHIES, STICKERS, ETC PLEASE LOOK AWAY AS THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN ANY OF THOSE.

For those who would like to share their own moments/pictures.

How do you share pictures?

Save pictures you take in Brawl to an SD Card. Take the said SD Card and insert it into your computer... you should see a "private". If you take a lot of pictures... it's the folder with a bunch of .BIN files.

Once you located all your pictures. There is one of two options

GO HERE

OR

Use this WINDOWS APPLICATION

The benefit of using the Web App is it automatically resizes the images if you are using/taking pictures using the 16:9 widescreen setting.

The benefit of the Windows App is that you can convert BIN files in batches... so you just dump all the BIN picture files into the same file the program is contained in and convert them all at once. Unfortunately, you have to manually resize them if you use WIDESCREEN. To correct this, you must resize 640x480 to 720x480 to correct widescreen.

If you use the Win app (as I did originally), I had to resize the images using Preview in Mac OSX.

As far as image hosting goes... it's up to you. Cheers!

Anyways, I thought I'd start a Brawl Screen Capture/Image Sharing Thread.

20080312-gnds8xns2qcy2xg11ggsyut4uq.jpg

20080312-mw7ds3ij56qsctdt876pk8mgrh.jpg

20080312-p47amyaucen6qjthc6rn26ijt1.jpg

20080312-k9j1frpc5n9rttprd43pkrf6tp.jpg

20080312-dhgkd65wk2anqd9haakfwqttf9.jpg

20080312-g8bgaecwt5gshuudtwjhgk7rcr.jpg

20080312-etwwc9wjqtjb4ibss4qat7n242.jpg

20080312-jabgpuckd7ed3mgwkgf3s97pbm.jpg

How do you get them to your computer? I know it's a stupid question -- BUT, do you copy them over to an SD card then over to your PC or is there another way to do it? I've got an SD card, just don't have an SD reader on my laptop.

And you have Toon Link! I'm jealous. I know a lot of people have all the characters already...but man.

With all these Brawl threads, it almost feels like they should get their own Wii sub-forum.

You know what is funny? I just saw the SD Card spot on my computer...I've had this computer for 3 years. Now I will actually be able to download maps and upload movies and whatnot. Thanks for making me look closer at my computer.

Here's a few i just took while going through classic with Luigi

behindyoutm1.jpg

Giggity
giggityqq9.jpg

For the last time Wario, NO I don't want fries with that!
luigiwarioho5.jpg

"Hold your breath when we hit the water Rose, Don't ever let go."
charrobwg2.jpg

I will definitely be using this thread. Friends and I always loved positioning the characters in, *ahem* suggestive poses, in Melee. Some of them were downright hilarious. And now I can upload them onto the internet!

Good thread idea. Got to take more pics. Can the stages be dl'd to the comp too? If so we could also exchange those via a file sharing site.

I'd like to post some pictures I've taken here, but I don't see the pictures.
There are two folders inside "Wii" and they're "app" and "title". Inside there are are more folders containing .bin files, but that's it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'd like to post some pictures I've taken here, but I don't see the pictures.
There are two folders inside "Wii" and they're "app" and "title". Inside there are are more folders containing .bin files, but that's it.[/quote]

thats probably them, mine were several folders deep also. try putting one into the brawl decrypter link listed in the original post and it should instantly turn it to a jpeg and offer to save wherever you want.

Just a few of mine
f41f69f2723c.jpg

Pikachu Getting an Arrow to his butt!(both Pokemon trainer and squirtle are looking away haha)
5201b7ef43c2.jpg

Fox getting blasted
7aef137a57a3.jpg

I found out you could stick C4s onto people, so I was having a blast with that.

brawl6.jpg

AHH! Get it off!
brawl7.jpg

Now!
brawl8.jpg

Something's not right...
brawl9.jpg

Should I?
brawl10.jpg

Oh hell, why not.
brawl11.jpg

You killed-a my bro-ther!
brawl13.jpg

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Why does it look like a butterfly on Toon Link's face?[/QUOTE]

I'd say every 1/8 out of every C4 is shaped like a butterfly.

[quote name='Kaijufan']My pictures so far.
It's a public gallery so you don't need a Facebook account to look at them. Also a few are somewhat NSFW.[/QUOTE]

I feel like I should know, but who is the girl in this pic?

n71801785_31791937_4916.jpg

-G

[quote name='simplygriff']I feel like I should know, but who is the girl in this pic?

[/quote]

I think she's from Fire Emblem. Its on the dojo site.

bread's done
Back