Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) Contest + Coupon Codes at GameQuest Direct

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Special CAG Offers/Contests
Super Smash Bros Brawl for Nintendo Wii Contest

Shop at www.gamequestdirect.com from October to December using any of the following coupon codes to enter for a chance to winSuper Smash Bros Brawl.

Save $5 on orders $50 or more - CAG5
Save $10 orders $100 or more - CAG10
Save $3.00 on any orders $25 or more - CAG3OFF
Free UPS ground shipping orders $75 or more - CAGSHIP

Winner will be notified through the phone on December 2, 2007. In order for the prize to be shipped, winner will have to be a registered CAG member and will be asked to provide a User ID. Contest ends December 1, 2007. P
rize will ship UPS Ground within 24 hours upon confirmation.

Past Contest Winners:
CAG: Machine - Growlanser Delux PS2
CAG: LoneGhost - Halo 3 Legendary Edition Xbox 360

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other GQD Threads on CAG
Please save this thread for discussion of the above promotions
The GameQuest Direct Reprints Thread
GameQuestDirect wants to win the CAGs back - Feedback requested

Where do you apply the Free First Class shipping code? I can't find it on the order and confirmation page.

[quote name='jim.flack']Where do you apply the Free First Class shipping code? I can't find it on the order and confirmation page.[/QUOTE]

You enter it at the very bottom of the shopping cart page, before you checkout.

Thanks CheapyD. There are a few backlogged games I need to buy, so I'll probably snag a few from GQD. But that being said, I was looking at getting some Wii Points tonight, they're saying 2000 points are $28.99! What's up with that?

Good deal, love to see a site giving back to the people keeping them in business. A chance to win a free game is cool and will mean a lot to whoever wins. And thanks for the coupon codes, will have to place an order soon!

I hope this doesn't make me out to be an ass :) but aren't contests such as this required by law to have a method for entering the contest for free, without having to buy anything? Perhaps there is a way to enter for free and I'm just not seeing it?

[quote name='crunchewy']I hope this doesn't make me out to be an ass :) but aren't contests such as this required by law to have a method for entering the contest for free, without having to buy anything? Perhaps there is a way to enter for free and I'm just not seeing it?[/quote]I don't think so. I'm sure there are different (legal) rules for contests where 'purchase is necessary' but the contest of that type are not in and of themselves illegal.

bread's done
Back