Super Smash Brothers Brawl - $10 off toysrus online

Is it 59.99 @ FS? Last time I saw it, it was 69.99. I'm sure they'll adjust the price when it gets closer to release, assuming the dollar doesn't drop harshly.

But I got my copy on a trade 3, so I think I'll get $10 back from EB Games, since that time games were 59.99.

[quote name='izaaz101']Is it 59.99 @ FS? Last time I saw it, it was 69.99. I'm sure they'll adjust the price when it gets closer to release, assuming the dollar doesn't drop harshly.

But I got my copy on a trade 3, so I think I'll get $10 back from EB Games, since that time games were 59.99.[/quote]

your right so its $20 off, not a bad deal for a game that isnt even out yet lol

I preordered it during Dell's 12 days of Gaming Deals, it was $34.99 :). Hopefully it doesn't take 8 years to get here

Regular price should be $49.99 though if stores would stay to their US pricing (which is unlikely unless our dollar reaches above the US dollar again). Even though our dollar is 0.98 cents right now they will still try to overcharge $10.

[quote name='Corizzle']I preordered it during Dell's 12 days of Gaming Deals, it was $34.99 :). Hopefully it doesn't take 8 years to get here[/quote]

Boy, you said it. If it doesn't come within a few days of release, I'll be pretty furious with Dell. I'm unimpressed with their service after ordering Galaxy (as I said in a different thread, I bought it at Superstore yesterday for pretty much the same price). I've got a huge backlog, or I'd be climbing the walls. Seriously... is it that hard to get copies in stock from Nintendo if you know how many you need?

Given that the Days of Deals sale was weeks ago, there's really no excuse for not ordering enough stock of a game that isn't even out yet.

bread's done
Back