Super Street Fighter 4 + Free Dhalsim T-Shirt for £21.86 - 360 & PS3

hmm, does anyone know how do I add "vote + / -" vote buttons in my opening post ?

[quote name='imad']hmm, does anyone know how do I add "vote + / -" vote buttons in my opening post ?[/QUOTE]

In the navigation bar at the top, click DEALS > Submit a deal. There will be a form to fill out that will post the deal as a deal with all the bells and whistles.

I've had this pre-order since September or something ridiculous.

It's cool that we're getting a freebe...but Dhalsim? Why? It looks really bad...

(Granted the other 3 don't exactly look great either)

I updated the original post to reflect that ShopTo now says the t-shirt is of L(Large) size.

Hey I threw in a pre-order for the PS3 version now as well as the existing 360 one. Do you know if they'll send both to me with no questions asked?

I REALLY don't care about the dhalsim shirt.

[quote name='SteadiestShark']Hey I threw in a pre-order for the PS3 version now as well as the existing 360 one. Do you know if they'll send both to me with no questions asked?

I REALLY don't care about the dhalsim shirt.[/QUOTE]
I guess it's okay since they are different products

[quote name='SteadiestShark']Hey I threw in a pre-order for the PS3 version now as well as the existing 360 one. Do you know if they'll send both to me with no questions asked?

I REALLY don't care about the dhalsim shirt.[/QUOTE]

It should be fine as it's two different platforms. You might want to call them to ask. I've tried emailing them before and got nothing, the only customer service you get is if you call them directly.

bread's done
Back