Super Street Fighter IV $29.99 @ Amazon with FSSS

Pretty much made out the same with pre-order bonus of $10, but I'd jump on this if I hadn't! No reason to pay full price for anything ever, ever, ever.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I guess capcom made a mistake thinking everyone would buy this upgraded version from last year.[/QUOTE]
Lots of people did. Capcom has done it before with pretty much every SF ever made except for the first (arcade-only & sucked anyway), we'll keep on buying them.

Also it might just be me but I'm seeing $35.54 for the 360 version. PS3 has $29.99.

Better deal at Gamestop, when you consider the $10 GC. Too bad they are backordered on the 360 version or I'd be all over it.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Better deal at Gamestop, when you consider the $10 GC. Too bad they are backordered on the 360 version or I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you have to pay tax for gamestop, and "handeling" fees. So you end up spending half of that $10 GC on just those two things alone when you purchase SSIV.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah, but you have to pay tax for gamestop, and "handeling" fees. So you end up spending half of that $10 GC on just those two things alone when you purchase SSIV.[/QUOTE]

All "handling" fees are removed when you use SAVER. Tax is a moot point for some people who pay tax on amazon regardless.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I guess capcom made a mistake thinking everyone would buy this upgraded version from last year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 250k+ copies is nothing...

:roll:

[quote name='mtxbass1']Better deal at Gamestop, when you consider the $10 GC. Too bad they are backordered on the 360 version or I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah, but you have to pay tax for gamestop, and "handeling" fees. So you end up spending half of that $10 GC on just those two things alone when you purchase SSIV.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version comes with a $10 video game credit

You have to pay unpaid sales tax to your state come tax time anyway (for most states). Unless you advocate tax evasion.

[quote name='mtxbass1']All "handling" fees are removed when you use SAVER. Tax is a moot point for some people who pay tax on amazon regardless.[/QUOTE]

You sure about that? In the past whenever I submitted "SAVER" it gave me free shipping, but still charged for handling. I was about to order yesterday, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend the extra $2 - $3 for the handling fee.

[quote name='Aleman']You have to pay unpaid sales tax to your state come tax time anyway (for most states). Unless you advocate tax evasion.[/QUOTE]

I really wonder how many people do this.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']You sure about that? In the past whenever I submitted "SAVER" it gave me free shipping, but still charged for handling. I was about to order yesterday, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend the extra $2 - $3 for the handling fee.[/QUOTE]

I am 100% positive, as I have made 4 gamestop orders in the past 2 weeks, all of which used SAVER, and all of which had the "handling" deducted along with a $0.00 shipping charge.

Damn, shouldn't have waited until after work to spring for the used 360 version...$24.99 before deals is too good to pass up, as I have now learned.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']You sure about that? In the past whenever I submitted "SAVER" it gave me free shipping, but still charged for handling. I was about to order yesterday, but my cheap ass didn't want to spend the extra $2 - $3 for the handling fee.[/QUOTE]

I order from Gamestop all the time and I've never had to pay for "handling" fees either. I always get free shipping and only pay the appropriate tax.

[quote name='monkeydoodle']I order from Gamestop all the time and I've never had to pay for "handling" fees either. I always get free shipping and only pay the appropriate tax.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why it does that for me. It gave me a handling fee when I tried to order SSIV, and when I ordered Demon's Souls on gamestop last year.

Just want to say if you put in the code 2D15 on Gamestop website you get the free ground and 15% off. That's SSF4 for 25.49 plus the coupon after tax 27.27. So techinally that's SSF4 for 17.27!

Weird this code says games over 49.99 only, but it must be a glitch so ye-AY. :applause:

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Just want to say if you put in the code 2D15 on Gamestop website you get the free ground and 15% off. That's SSF4 for 25.49 plus the coupon after tax 27.27. So techinally that's SSF4 for 17.27!

Weird this code says games over 49.99 only, but it must be a glitch so ye-AY. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Did you actually place an order where you got this discount? It will let me add this code to the cart but no price reduction shows up when I click through to order (which makes me think it may be functioning properly after all).

Worked for me. You just have to keep adding it until it works. If it doesn't show the discount right away just click the little red x to remove it and try again. A better deal would be to put 2 preorders in your cart with it and use 25deal to get 25%off.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Used copies are back up on GS, thankfully. With Edge and some promos, my 360 version came to $20 and some change shipped.[/QUOTE]

Currently Super Street Fighter IV is not available for purchase and has been removed from your cart.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Currently Super Street Fighter IV is not available for purchase and has been removed from your cart.[/QUOTE]
That sucks...I missed out yesterday. But they had some a couple hours ago when I ordered, so maybe tomorrow morning?

[quote name='wakawakawa']360 version is now $29.99, but no gift card.[/QUOTE]

Halfway there ... now they just need to add the giftcard and I'm in.

bread's done
Back