Super Street Fighter IV (360) $17.99 at Amazon & Newegg

For the ps3 version, it links to amazon trade-in. Also the lowest price is 19.99 from amazon for the ps3 version but the cag tracker is only listing newegg and gamefly, and for $20 more at that

edit: seems you switched it to a direct link to amazon so ignore this i guess

edit2: also since its from Hubbub Games i presume you can't use amazon credit for this? I've never tried but i'd presume not. I ask because i recently gained quite a bit of amazon credit

[quote name='CaoPi']I paid $15 on BF[/QUOTE]

You probably got either for a used copy of SSF4 or you got a new copy of SF4 because I been following on buying this game for a couple months now and just before BF I got it for $16.99 + $3.99 shipped from one seller on Amazon for a new Copy.

nope, on Black Friday I can confirm a new copy of SSFIV was on sale for 14.99 NEW by Amazon with free shipping included for 25 dollars purchases and above... And the price for SSFIV is actually rising for the PS3. Just a few day ago it was 17.99, but since then it has been slightly increasing to the 19.99 point it is at now.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']You probably got either for a used copy of SSF4 or you got a new copy of SF4 because I been following on buying this game for a couple months now and just before BF I got it for $16.99 + $3.99 shipped from one seller on Amazon for a new Copy.[/QUOTE]

Really? It was sold by amazon for $15 brand new (with FREE SHIPPING and for most of us NO TAX) on Black Friday.
Let me give you an advice: never buy video games "just before BF". ;)

[quote name='Video-Gamer']You probably got either for a used copy of SSF4 or you got a new copy of SF4 because I been following on buying this game for a couple months now and just before BF I got it for $16.99 + $3.99 shipped from one seller on Amazon for a new Copy.[/QUOTE]

Nah he got a legit copy of SSF4. They sold both versions for $15 during a lightning deal.

Why would you buy the game right before black friday when out of the entire year that's when it was most likely to go on sale?

If anyone is interested/missed out on the deal, try checking the Amazon Warehouse deals thread on CAG. I was able to snag a like new copy for $13 at Amazon Warehouse. And most of the like new stuff is actually still sealed.

[quote name='antlp89']Nah he got a legit copy of SSF4. They sold both versions for $15 during a lightning deal.

Why would you buy the game right before black friday when out of the entire year that's when it was most likely to go on sale?

If anyone is interested/missed out on the deal, try checking the Amazon Warehouse deals thread on CAG. I was able to snag a like new copy for $13 at Amazon Warehouse. And most of the like new stuff is actually still sealed.[/QUOTE]

really? I was following the post in here as well during the lightning deals but no one mentioned SSF4 being for 15 shipped! I did get Tekken 6 for the PS3 Shipped Brand New and no Tax.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']this game is almost unplayable on a 360 controller, go PS3 if you have both systems and aren't going to spring for a high end stick.[/QUOTE]

^^THIS. I mean seriously, I'm horrible enough at fighting games as it is, the :360: controller sucks. I should've picked it up for PS3 (even though at the time on BF I didn't even have a PS3.)

[quote name='FerDK']Really? It was sold by amazon for $15 brand new (with FREE SHIPPING and for most of us NO TAX) on Black Friday.
Let me give you an advice: never buy video games "just before BF". ;)[/QUOTE]

You sure it's not Street Fighter 4?

I don't remember SSF4 going that low on amazon or I would've bite. I might have missed it.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']this game is almost unplayable on a 360 controller, go PS3 if you have both systems and aren't going to spring for a high end stick.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely disagree. I have no problems at all playing this on my 360 controller. In fact, even though I like the PS controller, I find my hands better fit to the 360 controller. As I play more and more games, I've come to the conclusion that the 360 controller is outright better. The only part of the controller I dislike is the d-pad, but that said, I don't like Sony's d-pad much either (always cramps my thumbs).

UltraMysteryDopplega's comment here screams of fanboy-ism.

As an avid street fighter fan and an overall decent player, I can say that the 360 controller is perfectly fine.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Absolutely disagree. I have no problems at all playing this on my 360 controller. In fact, even though I like the PS controller, I find my hands better fit to the 360 controller. As I play more and more games, I've come to the conclusion that the 360 controller is outright better. The only part of the controller I dislike is the d-pad, but that said, I don't like Sony's d-pad much either (always cramps my thumbs).

UltraMysteryDopplega's comment here screams of fanboy-ism.[/QUOTE]

Well I would like to use the d-pad rather than the analog stick, it doesn't feel right, and I think most people would agree that the d-pad sucks on the :360: controller. I thought about modding it to make it better but the thought of doing that was too much. haha.

[quote name='FerDK']^ SUPER sure :)[/QUOTE]

haha. but I also got SS4 for $14.99.

Are we going to have to update the OP with a pic to show everyone in disbelief?

bread's done
Back