Super Street Fighter IV (360/PS3) $15.99 SF IV (360/PS3) $9.99 FS @Newegg

Good deal! Who want SFIV when SSFIV is 6 bones more?

Pfff. I might get this for PS3. Idk yet, already have it on 360.

[quote name='AteBit']I would've probably picked this up if MvC 3 wasn't coming out next month. Good deal none the less.[/QUOTE]

MvC and SF are two very different fighters. Don't let buying one affect your purchase of the other.

Anyways, do not buy the original except maybe for collection purposes. The online is dead and you will have next to zero fun playing against the computer.

This has been posted already...been going on for a little while now just received mine on Tuesday. I think they ran out of stock temporarily but obviously everything is back in stock.

Seeing how I just got a PS3 two months ago and MvC3 is coming out next month.

I got a controller and SSFIV to go with it!

How active is SSFIV online for both console? I want to get the version with a more vibrant online community so I don't have to worry it to be dead soon.

[quote name='miriamleo']How active is SSFIV online for both console? I want to get the version with a more vibrant online community so I don't have to worry it to be dead soon.[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like the previous SF titles on XBox, then it's probably mostly hardcore players by now. I definitely consider myself above average, but once the community dwindles down to almost all hardcore players I just don't have the time to get good enough again to stand a chance.

been playing it trying to get to the halfway mark with the achievements before MvC3 comes out. You can find a lot of games, even at 12 am on a Friday night.

[quote name='JKSonic']If it's anything like the previous SF titles on XBox, then it's probably mostly hardcore players by now. I definitely consider myself above average, but once the community dwindles down to almost all hardcore players I just don't have the time to get good enough again to stand a chance.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the 360 version, but every time I pop SSF4 into the PS3, I find games pretty easily (when my internet's not crapping out on me). I consider myself to be a decent/below-average player and I find people at my skill level. Sometimes if I'm having trouble finding games at either early or late hours, I just host a room and people come in just fine.

bread's done
Back