Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition 360 $79.99 @ Capcom Store

TheNeck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition(360)$79.99

Super Street Fighter IV Dojo Edition(PS3)$79.99

Nothing that special but I thought some of you might be interested. Comes with the following,

* Super Street Fighter® IV
* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition Gym Bag
* T-shirt featuring Dudley tossing his rose
* 24 oz aluminum water bottle with carabiner (BPA free) featuring Ibuki
* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition head band
* 1 GB USB drive featuring Juri and containing character art, wallpapers, comics and more

dojo_360-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bakutenten']I'm seriously going to contemplate getting this for the PS3 version. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah they haven't posted the PS3 version yet, i think it might be a totally different bundle for the PS3, like with SF4 Collector's edition.

* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition Gym Bag
* T-shirt featuring Dudley tossing his rose
* 24 oz aluminum water bottle with carabiner (BPA free) featuring Ibuki
* Super Street Fighter® IV Dojo Edition head band
* 1 GB USB drive featuring Juri and containing character art, wallpapers, comics and more

Not worth the extra 40 for me, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='TheNeck']Yeah they haven't posted the PS3 version yet, i think it might be a totally different bundle for the PS3, like with SF4 Collector's edition.[/QUOTE]

Actually it's already there. Same exact bundle but just for PS3. Just click on the Street Fighter link under "Brands" on the left side of the screen and it should take you there.

I don't know, I already blew $80 LAST year on the Limited Edition(which ended up being pretty lackluster since the C. Viper figure sucks compared to the PS3's Ryu) because I'm a huge, huge SF fan.....but I'm going to have to pass maybe until Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo.

[quote name='WebScud']What size is the t-shirt? Is it sized for someone that would actually be at a dojo?[/QUOTE]

It's probably sized for someone who sits on their couch and plays Street Fighter.

if its Balrog bag and his blue tanktop, i will be all over.
His quote should be on the shirt/tanktop
Time to get paid!!

I am thinking this will drop to $40 or so just like the GTA4 boxset.
People just dont want useless stuff.

[quote name='Donnums']I don't know, I already blew $80 LAST year on the Limited Edition(which ended up being pretty lackluster since the C. Viper figure sucks compared to the PS3's Ryu) because I'm a huge, huge SF fan.....but I'm going to have to pass maybe until Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo.[/QUOTE]

Gonna be waiting awhile, the team said they're taking time off then making Darkstalkers...

here's how to gauge if it's worth it: if they had all those extras sold separately for 40 bucks, would you buy it? personally, i wouldn't. i think this "special edition" looks tacked together and isn't a cohesive, premium-feeling package.

No extras for the game and stuff I wont ever use. Not worth it. Hell I just bought me a CE of SFIV on the PS3 for 63 bucks and change after shiping. Seller had it listed on amazon as the CE and that it was never opened. I have the one on the 360 but I wanted the anime on BD instead of on the disc for the 360. Also have wanted to get the game so for the price it was not bad and unless the code has expired I sould be able to get the one DLC for free. Now I just need to buy a stick for the PS3. I really thought Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2 on the PC would be my first current gen double dip on a nother plat but it looks like it is SFIV. Hell I might even buy it on the PC in a year or so. I don't remember seeing SSFIV listed to come out on the PC.

I think I'm happy with the SF4 CE and the standard SSF4 but thanks for the post anyway, nothing too enticing to warrant an extra 40 bucks.

[quote name='Donnums']I don't know, I already blew $80 LAST year on the Limited Edition(which ended up being pretty lackluster since the C. Viper figure sucks compared to the PS3's Ryu) because I'm a huge, huge SF fan.....but I'm going to have to pass maybe until Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

On another note, do anyone actually consider using that bag?

I can't imagine wanting that many Street Fighter related items.

i was anticipating and expecting a CE for super but this is quite weak. Thanx but will pass. No movie/no action figure no deal. sf4 CE was great though.

You get alot of stuff, but nothing game-related over the regular version. For double the price, I would expect them to atleast throw in all those rip-off costumes as well. I'll pass as well. Much thanks, though, as I was waiting to see what this would include.

Rosenqueen is selling Street Fighter collectable sets now? I kid, but random SSF4-branded gym stuff is kind of odd. Practical collectables are nice I suppose... but not for me.

Yeesh, please be a capcom store exclusive and let other retailers have a
better
generic CE. :pray: Japan gets a badass CE, I want the same one or something similar!

hold up hold up does that mean that Dudley and motherf*cking Ibuki is going to be in SFIV!!!! HELL YEAH!!!! i was more of a fan of third strike so i want to see more of them maybe even Makoto will join them??

bread's done
Back