Super Street Fighter IV used 23.69 at Gamestop.com

i wasn't expecting SSFIV to drop below $25 within less than a month even if it's used... bravo, gamestop, bravo.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Says $32.99. Please post a link next time.[/QUOTE]

It's 24.99 when added to your shopping cart. (edit: now it's showing the discounted price without adding to cart)

Last edited by a moderator:
So the best coupon would be CAG16(?) + Saver, then adding in a 99 cent game to get free shipping.

Total for me is 21.36. I get SSFIV and a free coaster/dvd case.

wow, i just traded in my ps3 version for $28@ GS, cuz i bought a fight stick for my 360 & was going to wait for a price drop. hmm i still have those $10 coupons, will those stack?

So what's the average on getting or not getting the manual and case? If you don't get them, can you go to a store and swap for one that does have them?

So what's the average on getting or not getting the manual and case? If you don't get them, can you go to a store and swap for one that does have them?

i've had all my ps3 games except 1 come complete with case and instructions, but yes you can swap them out at a store if it doesnt.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']i've had all my ps3 games except 1 come complete with case and instructions, but yes you can swap them out at a store if it doesnt.[/QUOTE]

sweet. in for 1 on 360, thanks everybody

You have to jump through hoops if you cancel a order paid with a gift card right? I just bought this yesterday with a giftcard online for $24.94 (cag 16 and edge).

I was thinking if it is a hassle of getting the credit back, I should just buy another copy and return the $24.92 in store.

Sounds right?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I can't believe the price dropped (even if temporary) this fast. I really wish I held out for a couple of weeks.

This game is a mess in any case.[/QUOTE]

Your a mess!

This game is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hawaiiboy']no.[/QUOTE]

Actually Gamestop should give you one considering it doesn't specify if it needs to be bought used or new. When I bought Bad Company 2 a few months back, it came with a $10 coupon and I bought it used. After a e-mail to CS, they actually sent me a code for a $20 coupon.

[quote name='Interfeci']So the best coupon would be CAG16(?) + Saver, then adding in a 99 cent game to get free shipping.

Total for me is 21.36. I get SSFIV and a free coaster/dvd case.[/QUOTE]

Sorta.

Thinking about picking this up with my preorder of RDR + using 15% off used game promo they have running + my Edge card. Should make the game $19 or so...

Yeah, I don't think I did anything special but with CAG16 and Edge I got this for $20.07 shipped (SAVER also).

[quote name='goldvenom69']Man i just bought one yesterday from amazon at 37 :mad: so fucking piss[/QUOTE]

I got from Amazon using a $10 code and it was just shipped out. Dammit!

Thank you so much OP!! A bit tight on cash and I really wanted this game (but I prioritized a Red Dead Redemption pre-order) but now at $25 I'll definitely jump! Thanks again!

just bought super street fighter 4 at gamestop.com for 22.80 used {cag16} code for used games and {saver} code for free shipping. thanks for the heads up on the price drop.

i got it on gamestop.com for ps3 ... it did say not available for online purchase but i hit refresh a couple times and it went through.

These temporary drops last a while right?? Like a week?? I need to scrounge up juts a few more bucks so I can go ahead and get Splinter Cell with it ($54.58 for both SSF4 and Splinter Cell using CAG16, which is a damn fine deal).

Gamestop online takes store credit right?

wtf? got hit with the cancellation email. Really gamestop?

From the email:

"Due to the supply and demand for this item and the limited quantity we have on hand and a current limit of one for each customer, we will not be able to process this order for you at this time."

I only ordered one for the ps3 too!! Doesn't make any sense.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Are there any other coupons besides CAG16 and SAVER that would work on this deal?[/QUOTE]

Yes, 20PRE for 20% off rather than 16% off.

[quote name='hoofrog']Bit for $22.67 used + $10 on future order. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Was there confirmation for used? It is listed under the selected titles for $10 credit but I see the copy for new only. Wanted to make sure before biting.,

[quote name='Rogueaine']Was there confirmation for used? It is listed under the selected titles for $10 credit but I see the copy for new only. Wanted to make sure before biting.,[/QUOTE]

No confirmation but I did a screen cap of the page with the used on screen with the $10 promo. Worst case I return the game locally.

bread's done
Back