[SUPER UPDATE] DISNEY 2010 (Best Buy & Future Shop) BLU-RAY IRONPACKS

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Disney 2010 (Best Buy U.S.A. & Future Shop Canada) Blu-ray IronPacks

Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time - September 14, 2010 Not coming to Best Buy
Beauty & The Beast - October 5, 2010 SKU: 1156932 - Pre-Order $7.50 Deposit Required. 09/05/10
Toy Story 1 - October 19, 2010 Not coming to Best Buy
Toy Story 2 - October 26, 2010 Not coming to Best Buy
Toy Story 3 - November 2, 2010 SKU: 1156996 - Pre-Order $7.50 Deposit Required. 10/03/10
The Princess & The Frog - November 9, 2010 Not coming to Best Buy
Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) - November 16, 2010 Not coming to Best Buy

Beauty and the Beast (Diamond Edition) (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (1991) (Blu-ray) - October 5, 2010 - $29.99

Beauty and the Beast (French) (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (1991) (Blu-ray) - October 5, 2010 - $29.99

m2181561.jpg

Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (2010) (Blu-ray) - September 14, 2010 - $34.99
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) (French) (2010) (Blu-ray) - September 14, 2010 - $34.99

M2181560.jpg

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy Exclusive IronPack) (2010) (Blu-ray) - September 5, 2010 - $7.50

1156932.jpg

Toy Story (Best Buy Exclusive IronPack) (2010) (Blu-ray) - October 3, 2010 - $7.50

1156996.jpg

Toy Story (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (Blu-ray) (1995) - October 16, 2010 - $29.99
Toy Story (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (French) (Blu-ray) (1995) - October 16, 2010 - $29.99

M2181563.jpg

Toy Story 2 (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (Blu-ray) (1999) -October 26, 2010 - $29.99
Toy Story 2 (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (French) (Blu-ray) (1999) - October 26, 2010 - $29.99

m2181565.jpg

Toy Story 3 (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (Blu-ray) (2010) - November 2, 2010 - $34.99
Toy Story 3 (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (French) (Blu-ray) (2010) - November 2, 2010 - $34.99

M2182868.jpg

Princess & The Frog (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (Blu-ray) (2009) - November 9, 2010 - $34.99
Princess & The Frog (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (French) (Blu-ray) (2009) - November 9, 2010 - $34.99

M2181567.jpg

Alice In Wonderland (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (Blu-ray) (2010) - November 16, 2010 - $34.99
Alice In Wonderland (Future Shop Exclusive IronPack) (French) (Blu-ray) (2010) - November 16, 2010 - $34.99

M2181569.jpg

Here's the sneak peek. ;)

301inpg.jpg

EDIT 1:
Not a Steelbook, IronPack instead.
EDIT 2:
Confirmed. Best Buy are getting these too!
EDIT 3:
Beauty & the Beast IronPack Pre-Sell starts Sunday, September 5th @ Best Buy. SKU: 1156932 or go to direct Link.
EDIT: 4:
Toy Story 3 IronPack Pre-Sell starts Sunday, October 3rd @ Best Buy. SKU: 1156996
EDIT 5:
Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2, Princess & the Frog, and Alice in Wonderland with price and date.
EDIT 6:
Best Buy have no plan for these 5 Disney IronPacks. Rumor will release on mid-October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the Porter Ranch store and was told by 2 different people they never got the ironpacks, had no idea when they were coming, but it was any day now.

Wandered around the store, found the endcap in a kind of out of the way area with about 5 left.

Geez. :p

I was able to pick up an ironpack at my local BB. I only saw a total of 10 on the shelf before I picked it up. These weren't even located in the Disney blu-ray section, but in the DVD section of cartoon and family movies. The ironpack is pretty nice=)

Thanks for the post, OP!

[quote name='InvaderZim']$38.43?! No thank you.[/QUOTE]

Where is this price coming from? The price for it as of right now and this is the blu not the Iron Pack is $25.99 and it's not even close release date so this price will probably go down.

picked mine up this morning. Managed to find 1 out of the 8 with the "B" not curling over.

inside is beautiful as well :D

[quote name='Penguin1084']picked mine up this morning. Managed to find 1 out of the 8 with the "B" not curling over.

inside is beautiful as well :D[/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='neoz']?[/QUOTE]

if you look on the spine of some of the them, the "B" in "Beauty" kind of curls over inside the spine. It's hard to explain, I'll try to take some pics later when I get home. I believe IP made mention of it earlier in the thread, or someone did.

[quote name='Penguin1084']if you look on the spine of some of the them, the "B" in "Beauty" kind of curls over inside the spine. It's hard to explain, I'll try to take some pics later when I get home. I believe IP made mention of it earlier in the thread, or someone did.[/QUOTE]

I see what your talking about now. I didn't know this and lucky the 2 that I got don't have this problem. They are very close but not curling into the case itself.

I went to a local BB on Sunday and had zero luck.
I tried asking an employee and, even after showing her the weekly ad, she had no idea what I was talking about and just said to check back later. *sigh*

I'm going to check another BB tomorrow. If I miss out on this I will be PISSED!

[quote name='neoz']I see what your talking about now. I didn't know this and lucky the 2 that I got don't have this problem. They are very close but not curling into the case itself.[/QUOTE]

yea, I didn't see any that were THAT bad that they went all the way into the case, but there was only one that had the entire logo in the right spot.

Anyway, the case is really nice, not to mention that its one of my all time favorite disney movies

here are two pictures of the inside and outside (since I kept googling for pictures and couldn't find them before I picked mine up!)

img2738v.jpg

img2736.jpg

I am going to try one more time tomorrow, but I went today and they had no idea even though the endcap was there.

Nice, just picked mine up. I like it a lot, it is heavy and good quality. And there were like 10 more left at the Bestbuy I went to.

Hit up the other BB in town today and scored 2 IronPacks. :D
One is for my collection, of course, but the other one I'm hoping to trade for an UP Steelbook from last year. I was out of the country when it was available and it's the only Disney Steelbook I don't have. :(

Anyone here have an extra UP steelbook for trade (or maybe for sale)???

Grabbed the last 2 at my store. Pretty excited. I still have a couple other Disney US steelbooks to grab.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My stores are plentiful. There's no need to rush. BTW, I'm still looking for Sleeping Beauty, Monsters, Inc. & UP.[/QUOTE]

I have the UP steelbook from bestbuy (empty case). Willing to sell or trade. Let me know

Oh, and it's still sealed

[quote name='Gameboy415']Hit up the other BB in town today and scored 2 IronPacks. :D
One is for my collection, of course, but the other one I'm hoping to trade for an UP Steelbook from last year. I was out of the country when it was available and it's the only Disney Steelbook I don't have. :(

Anyone here have an extra UP steelbook for trade (or maybe for sale)???[/QUOTE]

I too am in need of the UP case. I have all the others, but my UP case somehow got damaged when I moved.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My stores are plentiful. There's no need to rush. BTW, I'm still looking for Sleeping Beauty, Monsters, Inc. & UP.[/QUOTE]

One of my local stores still has a bunch of the Steelbooks from last year (but not UP, otherwise I'd buy it!), so next time I swing by I'll see if they have Sleeping Beauty or Monsters Inc. and get back to you.

US collectors aren't getting the Prince Of Persia IronPack, and now all of the rest besides B&TB are in question. Looks like Brana was wrong.... again. :roll:

[quote name='DetroitSportsFan']US collectors aren't getting the Prince Of Persia IronPack, and now all of the rest besides B&TB are in question. Looks like Brana was wrong.... again. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, just saw next week's ad. No mention of the ironpack.

[quote name='DetroitSportsFan']US collectors aren't getting the Prince Of Persia IronPack, and now all of the rest besides B&TB are in question. Looks like Brana was wrong.... again. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Crap, seriously? Why not? :(

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']anyone try returning their preorders yet from bb? lady said the manager wanted the steelbook back if i wanted my deposit back...[/QUOTE]

I would wait until the release. Then float the money buy the Blu and return it. Money back

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']anyone try returning their preorders yet from bb? lady said the manager wanted the steelbook back if i wanted my deposit back...[/QUOTE]

I returned 3 of them but forgot to bring them in. They returned them without asking for the IP's back I remembered when I got in my car and left:whistle2:#

[quote name='greenrocks']Is PoP ironpack coming to Best Buy as well, right?[/QUOTE]

doesnt look like it unless its going to be released on release date if it is coming to the US at all

Didn't see anything at Best Buy and I looked all over, so I just used the $8.00 off coupon for the BD+DVD+DC.

There surprisingly weren't many copies of any version of PoP left. Halo Reach was sold out if that matters.

[quote name='philmcfly']Didn't see anything at Best Buy and I looked all over, so I just used the $8.00 off coupon for the BD+DVD+DC.

There surprisingly weren't many copies of any version of PoP left. Halo Reach was sold out if that matters.[/QUOTE]

Wow, my BB had a ton of both but no Steel so no buy for me. I have a feeling that Target, BB, or Amazon will have this at $15 in a few weeks

I just got my Beauty and the Beast iron pack in the mail from bestbuy.com! Does anybody know how you go about picking up or cancelling a preorder from the website in a store? The packing slip doesn't really have any info at all...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Did they tell you to return the ironpack?[/QUOTE]
These guys probably don't even know what an ironpack is let alone ask for it back. In and out in 2 minutes.

bread's done
Back