You are such a tard.

That poll is complete bias.

The question should have been:

"What did you think of the halftime show"

A: Awesome!
B: Sucked!
C: I need more boobs!

But noooooo...

I think that if you are a true music fan, no matter what genre you listen to, you'd have more respect than this poll for a man who has given so much to advance all music.

That said, I didn't see the show myself. :p

while i like the music that was played and the set-up was nice....i didn't think it should've been a half-time super bowl show....their should've been something with a little more to it to get everyone pumped, IMO

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I watched part of a Full Houe rerun instead of the Half Time show.[/quote]

Is your avatar a picture of the result of watching 30 minutes of that evilness?

I didn't even vote in the poll. I liked the show, though it could have been better. Being able to hear everyone sing along clearly made it better also. I would rather have this any time over any MTV produced one.

I thought it was a pretty darn good performance. Not the best, but better than most.

I don't know how anyone can bitch about it after last year's excuse of a performance.

Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.

mr boobies for next year! It was pretty gay. Paul macartney

Boy im sure glad he didn't have a "wardrobe malfunction

It would have been funny if Justin timberlake poped out and ripped off his pants and you saw a pirced nut sack!

[quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions.[/quote]

Well I think how he phrased the poll in such a bias manner is what has several CAGs giving their own strong opinion right back.

I'm curious how many here are of the opinion that the 'poll is biased".... how so?

I watched the show with my folks who are Paul McCartney's age....62ish... and they both thought it was just boring, and that it didn't have the 'energy' of a normal superbowl show.

[quote name='Msia']This is the gayest topic I've ever seen. shaq-fu you Mr. Answer[/quote]

Boy so much hate there, I must ask though cause I really have no clue.. what does it mean to be the 'gayest topic ever'?

It was a nice mini Paul concert. It wasnt a bombastic attack on this sences like last year, and not half concert/half tribute like the U2 one. Also, i would like to hook my Gamecube up to his stage.

[quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

There is complete need for that..

Mr. Answer is a tard. He has no regard for the impact he had on the music world.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Mr. Answer is a tard. He has no regard for the impact he had on the music world.[/quote]

Please explain the impact he had. I am curious!

I have to say that even though Mr. McCartney his known for playing the guitar, I think those were the worst two songs. The 3rd song was pretty frikin sweet and kinda pumped you up. What made me like it, was how huge the NA NA NA song grew to be in the end. There is no way that anyone can say that it didn't fucking rock! (except for that random tall black guy in the audience who looked like "WTF"?!?)

[quote name='Greetard']I have to say that even though Mr. McCartney his known for playing the guitar, I think those were the worst two songs. The 3rd song was pretty frikin sweet and kinda pumped you up. What made me like it, was how huge the NA NA NA song grew to be in the end. There is no way that anyone can say that it didn't shaq-fuing rock! (except for that random tall black guy in the audience who looked like "WTF"?!?)[/quote]

He stood out so badly as he was just standing there staring at the people around him while everyone else was doing what they were paid to do.

[quote name='heffaji'][quote name='Greetard']I have to say that even though Mr. McCartney his known for playing the guitar, I think those were the worst two songs. The 3rd song was pretty frikin sweet and kinda pumped you up. What made me like it, was how huge the NA NA NA song grew to be in the end. There is no way that anyone can say that it didn't shaq-fuing rock! (except for that random tall black guy in the audience who looked like "WTF"?!?)[/quote]

He stood out so badly.[/quote]

I saw a few of those guys, that were like 'oh crap I hope my friends DON"T see the at home. Maybe I'm wrong but whenever I saw any crowd shot (Not of the ones of the 'volunteer fans' on the ground level but the folks up in the stands, I didn't see one person with hands in air, or even SWAYING to the music. We paused the Tivo many times during tonights halftime show, picking out people who had no joy on their face. (It made the show that much more enjoyable)

I was just glad for a change from the crap that they did for the last 2 years. Nothing special about his performance, but definitely a change for the better.

ok.. so maybe I was wrong as Superbowl 4's halftime show was Carol Channing..don't remember it but just the thought..

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Mr. Answer is a tard. He has no regard for the impact he had on the music world.[/quote]

Please explain the impact he had. I am curious![/quote]
Wow...just...wow.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if you even know who Paul is, besides "that guy who did the halftime show."

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if you even know who Paul is, besides "that guy who did the halftime show."[/quote]

I too am beginning to wonder about people's knowledge of Sir Paul. Yes I know all about the Beatles, and have several CD's of theirs actually but I would really like to hear someone explain this great impact Paul McCartney had on the music world and not just say.. "well he was with the beatle's and they just changed everything.' I am curious as to one's response to this question as basically the argument was made that this poll was 'stupid' because surely one should recognize the impact that Paul McC. had on music. (Which I don't get, ever if he invented music...if he gave a show that sucked is everyone supposed to enjoy it for nostalgia's sake?)

Hey Mr. Answer, to "answer" your question why the poll is biased, is because it was an objective question. You were assuming that all the voters thought the poll was bad, thus all answers were viewed in a negative light. The poll should have read (which was mentioned earlier), "What did you think of the Super Bowl Halftime show?" That is a more subjective question, because polls should not have any opinions in them (whether directly or indirectly).

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if you even know who Paul is, besides "that guy who did the halftime show."[/quote]

I too am beginning to wonder about people's knowledge of Sir Paul. Yes I know all about the Beatles, and have several CD's of theirs actually but I would really like to hear someone explain this great impact Paul McCartney had on the music world and not just say.. "well he was with the beatle's and they just changed everything.' I am curious as to one's response to this question as basically the argument was made that this poll was 'stupid' because surely one should recognize the impact that Paul McC. had on music. (Which I don't get, ever if he invented music...if he gave a show that sucked is everyone supposed to enjoy it for nostalgia's sake?)[/quote]
Um the guy is fucking 62 and I think he did a hell of a job all things considered. I'd llike to see you play two insurments, sing 4 songs, in front of millions people across the world live.

[quote name='Msia'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

I too am beginning to wonder about people's knowledge of Sir Paul. Yes I know all about the Beatles, and have several CD's of theirs actually but I would really like to hear someone explain this great impact Paul McCartney had on the music world and not just say.. "well he was with the beatle's and they just changed everything.' I am curious as to one's response to this question as basically the argument was made that this poll was 'stupid' because surely one should recognize the impact that Paul McC. had on music. (Which I don't get, ever if he invented music...if he gave a show that sucked is everyone supposed to enjoy it for nostalgia's sake?)[/quote]
Um the guy is shaq-fuing 62 and I think he did a hell of a job all things considered. I'd llike to see you play two insurments, sing 4 songs, in front of millions people across the world live.[/quote]

You aren't exactly answering the question as to how he has made a huge contribution to music. It seems to me you are saying that if my grandma was able to get infront of 70,000 people and more on TV you wouldn't say 'man this isn't good' but would rather be saying.."wow that granny can play!"?

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

:lol: Congratulations on hijacking your own thread...I also have a question for you, was your sudden fascination with whether or not Paul had an impact on music a preconceived notion or did you just decide to toss that into the ring once was it was pointed out that your poll was utterly biased and flawed?

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

:lol: Congratulations on hijacking your own thread...I also have a question for you, was your sudden fascination with whether or not Paul had an impact on music a preconceived notion or did you just decide to toss that into the ring once was it was pointed out that your poll was utterly biased and flawed?[/quote]
Owned :lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

:lol: Congratulations on hijacking your own thread...I also have a question for you, was your sudden fascination with whether or not Paul had an impact on music a preconceived notion or did you just decide to toss that into the ring once was it was pointed out that your poll was utterly biased and flawed?[/quote]

I'm not to concerned with my poll or its results. I didn't, however, realize that a few people had such strong opinions on keeping somesort of 'unbiased integrity of unscientific CAG polls.' My 'sudden fascination' stems from a pet peeve of mine of people just tossing out rationale for things, in this case the sense that "Paul McCartney gave so much to music how can you even hint that he might have given an uninspired performance.

Read: msia comments: This is the gayest topic I've ever seen. shaq-fu you Mr. Answer: I still wait for he/she to say explain the actual reasoning behing this oh so intelligent post.

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

I'm not to concerned with my poll or its results. I didn't, however, realize that a few people had such strong opinions on keeping somesort of 'unbiased integrity of unscientific CAG polls.' My 'sudden fascination' stems from a pet peeve of mine of people just tossing out rationale for things, in this case the sense that "Paul McCartney gave so much to music how can you even hint that he might have given an uninspired performance.

Read: msia comments: This is the gayest topic I've ever seen. shaq-fu you Mr. Answer: I still wait for he/she to say explain the actual reasoning behing this oh so intelligent post.[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_mccartney#Achievements_and_world_records

* Appears in the Guinness Book of Records several times.
o "Yesterday" listed as the most covered song in history with over 3000 existing versions
o The most successful popular-music composer and recording artist ever with sales of 100 million singles and 60 gold discs
o The largest stadium audience in history when 184,000 paid to see him perform at Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro in April 1990
o The fastest ticket sales in history, which took place in 1993 when 20,000 tickets for 2 shows in Sydney, Australia sold out in eight minutes
* The only artist to have UK number one singles as a soloist ("Pipes of Peace"), and part of a duo ("Ebony and Ivory" with Stevie Wonder), trio ("Mull of Kintyre" with Wings), quartet ("She Loves You", among many others, with The Beatles), quintet ("Get Back" The Beatles with Billy Preston) and sextet ("Let It Be" Ferry Aid). He was also a member of charity ensemble Band Aid which had a UK number one with Do They Know It's Christmas?
* "Yesterday" was confirmed as world's most popular song with over 6,000,000 airplays in the USA alone.
* Received an honorary Doctorate of Music from the University of Sussex.
* The first rock musician ever to receive Chile's Order of Merit for "services to music, peace, and human understanding".
* First recipient of the Swedish Polar Music Prize ("Nobel prize for music").
* 1998 Winner of Lifetime Achievement Award. From PETA, according to another website.
* Between his work with the Beatles and as a solo artist and leader of Wings, McCartney has written or co-written more than 50 Top Ten singles. When combined with the Beatles' 49 Top 40 U.S. singles, it is a matter of statistical fact that Paul McCartney is the most successful pop-music composer ever and the second greatest hitmaker, behind Elvis Presley.
* Is the richest rockstar in the world, with a personal fortune of 762 million pounds in 2004.

Now STFU, THE END111

[quote name='Msia'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

Owned :lol:[/quote]

owned? huh?

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='Msia'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Trakan']Msia, no need for that, he's just asking for opinions. I thought it was decent, better than Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake anyways.[/quote]

Wow...just...wow.

Owned :lol:[/quote]

owned? huh?[/quote]
what? OKAY1

Damn you helped identify the problem, If only Bach or Bethooven were available they would have similar credentials as that fella tonight. ALl three apparantly were widely popular. But at least bethoven and Bach weren't part of a band nor are fighting to get song credit (read McCartney suing to have songs labled as written by McCartney and Lennon instead of Lennon and McCartney)

Hey, I do appreciate at least some sort of actual information instead of 'this is gay"

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Damn you helped identify the problem, If only Bach or Bethooven were available they would have similar credentials as that fella tonight. ALl three apparantly were widely popular. But at least bethoven and Bach weren't part of a band nor are fighting to get song credit (read McCartney suing to have songs labled as written by McCartney and Lennon instead of Lennon and McCartney)

Hey, I do appreciate at least some sort of actual information instead of 'this is gay"[/quote]
netime fag, google & wikipedia = winnar111

bread's done
Back