Superbowl Poll! Who do you want to win? (Poll ends Saturday!)

Xevious

CAGiversary!
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks! Who are you rooting for?

EDIT: This poll closes on the Saturday before Superbowl Sunday so make sure you vote before then!

[quote name='rywateska']Should this even be a question?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with the question? All I asked is "Who are you rooting for?"

You made a tiny mistake... its not "I could care less who wins the Superbowl." Its "I couldn't care less who wins the Superbowl."

Wow right now the poll is 5/5/1 and the 1 is from me. What I like is two of my friends are
diehard seahawks, and steelers fans respectfully.

[quote name='silverandcold']no just hate pittsburgh[/QUOTE]
Word. And I'm not even originally from Cleveland. That's what having a roommate from Pittsburgh will do to you.

Go Hawks. I don't think many people in Buffalo have a Rick Mirer or Curt Warner jersey like I do/did. It doesn't help though that my other team is the Bills, bad luck.

I was thinking Xevious says he is just seeing who is rooting for who, little do we know that he has a gambling problem and can't decide who to put the mortgage on. :lol: j/k

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I always liked the underdogs... and after what I saw today, it looks like I'm rooting for the Seahawks.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you argue that both teams are underdogs? I mean who would have thought at the beginning of the season the superbowl would have been the seahawks and the steelers?

Indianapolis! No, wait....

Denver! No, wait....

Cincinatti! No, wait.... um.

No, um, hmmmm, who's playing again?

Hmmmm, oh that's right.

Pittsburgh.

After beating the 3 seed, 1 seed and 2 seed in the AFC what would the Seahawks have been had they been in the AFC West? 5 seed? Or maybe out of it like Kansas City.

Hmmmm, wonder who I voted for.

[quote name='botticus']Word. And I'm not even originally from Cleveland. That's what having a roommate from Pittsburgh will do to you.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Cleveland. I hope the Bus has a fiery crash in Detroit city.

Go Seahawks!

Seahawks.

I really don't care about sports, but I live in the area. I'd like to see some justification for the money that got sunk into that damn new field.

But, I already got what I want- come Superbowl Sunday, if I have to work- it's gonna be DEAD in the store! :bouncy:

[quote name='Deadpool']Where's my option to vote for the Patriots? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thats last years poll.

I'm going for the Steelers for 2 reasons:

I'd like to see the Bus win one...and...

I'm strangely mesmerized by Big Ben. He doesn't appear to be all that great. His stats never blow my mind (Peyton Manning, McNabb, Montana, Young, Aikman, Favre, he's nowhere near any of those guys) but this guy just wins and wins and wins and wins.

Even last year when they were talking about how much he was winning - you'd look at his stats at the end of the game and he'd have 179 yards passing, 1 TD, 14 rushing yards. It's like watching a really slow train wreck. Nobody's getting hurt, nothing spectacular is going to happen when they collide, but at the same time you are just curious enough that you can't take your eyes off it.

Wish it would've been the Bears (my favorite team). But, I guess my second favorite team (Steelers) is good too.

(Oh, and I share the same first and last name as a former Steelers player. #95.)

I'll be wearing his jersey on Super Bowl Sunday.

[quote name='Rig']Wish it would've been the Bears (my favorite team). But, I guess my second favorite team (Steelers) is good too.

(Oh, and I share the same first and last name as a former Steelers player. #95.)

I'll be wearing his jersey on Super Bowl Sunday.[/QUOTE]

The bears should have been playing Seahawks today. Dumb shit move to have single coverage on Steve Smith for most of the game.

[quote name='trytej']I like the Seahawks cuz they're from the west coast, are in a cool city, and have cool jerseys (IMO).[/QUOTE]
dude, they have bird shit green lines on their uniforms. Also you remind me off all the bitch ass raider fans here who like them because they are "dangerous" and because of the black jerseys.

[quote name='chosen1s']I'm going for the Steelers for 2 reasons:

I'd like to see the Bus win one...and...

I'm strangely mesmerized by Big Ben. He doesn't appear to be all that great. His stats never blow my mind (Peyton Manning, McNabb, Montana, Young, Aikman, Favre, he's nowhere near any of those guys) but this guy just wins and wins and wins and wins. [/QUOTE]

It's not about his stats, it's about making the right decisions and making the plays that matter. Big Ben does that.

Also if he wins the Super Bowl he's at least on top of McNabb and maybe Manning on your list.

I normally wouldn't care if these two teams played, but I really want The Bus to win. It will be a great story if he can retire with a Super Bowl ring in his home town.

Seahawks..(cause they used to play in the AFC West). They have a better than decent chance too.

The steelers are just seem happy to get in.

FYI- no one "deserves" a ring. You either earn one or you don't.

I absolutely hate the Steelers so I'll be rooting for the Seahawks. I hope Carson can be back healthy next year, so that the Bengals can win the AFC North again and get another shot at Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

bread's done
Back