Superbowl Poll! Who do you want to win? (Poll ends Saturday!)

[quote name='rodeojones903']The bears should have been playing Seahawks today. Dumb shit move to have single coverage on Steve Smith for most of the game.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I was screaming at the television the entire game. Seahawks always had two men covering him, with an available four. And look how that game turned out. If only they would've made that one change, I think the entire outcome of the game would've turned in their favor... :cry:

I usually go with the AFC team in the SuperBowl. Both teams looked good in their respective conference games. Breaking a trend and going with Seattle.

[quote name='The Shiznit']I usually go with the AFC team in the SuperBowl. Both teams looked good in their respective conference games. Breaking a trend and going with Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Raider fans tend to dislike Pittsburgh. At least that's my experience.

49ers fans on the other hand might root for Pittsburgh.

Seahawks all the the way! I've watched Shaun Alexander play since his high school days and would love to see him get a ring. I live about 5 minutes from his high school and the same away from the old YMCA he bought and is fixing up to give back to the community. He's the nicest guy you could ever meet.

[quote name='rodeojones903']The bears should have been playing Seahawks today. Dumb shit move to have single coverage on Steve Smith for most of the game.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the game?! They were in a shitty cover 2 the entire game. The only way to cover Smith is to put a rover on him and have LB or Saftey help, just like Seattle did.

On a side note, what the hell was up with Jake's noodle arm sunday?! My mom could put more into the ball than he was!

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']Also if he wins the Super Bowl he's at least on top of McNabb and maybe Manning on your list.[/QUOTE]

Using your logic Trent Dilfer, Kurt Warner, and Brad Johnson should also be ahead of McNabb and Manning.

fuck fuck fuck fuck i accidentally clicked on Seahawks. STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS. WOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='Xevious']Raider fans tend to dislike Pittsburgh. At least that's my experience.

49ers fans on the other hand might root for Pittsburgh.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I'm going for Seattle is Shaun Alexander (he carried my FF team into 1st place)

league_champ_header.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
2005 League Champion!
The Shiznit

SEAHAWKS! The Steelers can't stop Alexander because our line is the best in the league. They're better than Denver's line by far, plus Hasselbeck doesn't make bad decisions. I've watched this team my whole life, and I'm from Washington. All you Steelers fans need to look to the great northwest where the media isn't biased. Call it an axe to grind, but we're taking the title home so the Steelers can just go home.

Seahawks all the way!! Pitt is good, or they wouldn't be going... But that's what Carolina thought too... Steve Smith who?

I would love to see Pittsburg take home the trophy.

That aside, it should be one hell of a game with either team having the chance to win. You have a great offensive (SEA) against a great defense (PITT) and a good but not great offense (PITT) against a good but not great defense (SEA).

It's going to be tough for both teams and the end result will come down to who makes the least amount of mental errors.

bread's done
Back