Superman/Batman: Apocalypse BD for $14.99 in Amazon

The comic arc it's based on was fantastic. Don't know about the movie though. I'm waiting for it to get closer to the $10 mark.

The animation of people's faces leaves something to be desired. Batman is a pouty puss and Superman looks like he's constantly experiencing a mild aneurysm or something. Then there's just something creepy about most other people's eyes. Netflix has it available via stream and there's probably a good chance a Redbox in your area will have it.

I haven't see this myself, but heard it's rental material, not a blind-buy until maybe $11.99 or lower.

on the flip-side Batman: Under the Red hood was awesome... well worth a $15 price point. I cautiously bought on dvd on BF for $4-5, and wish i went blu instead.

Unfortunately the DCAU stuff is 50/50 at best these days. After "Superman Doomsday" I stopped blind-buying anything that's not heavily discounted.

This is a good movie but $10 is the most for it and fair warning don't buy superman/shazam vs black Adam its only 20 mins long not even worth it

I was pretty disappointed with this movie OP. I'd advise against buying it. It's on Netflix Instant Watch for anyone interested in checking it out before buying.

bread's done
Back