Supernatural seasons 1-3 $14.99 each at Amazon

Match who's prices next week? I was going to pick up 1 and 2 before Saturday ends. $14.99 is the lowest I've seen, and Amazon is already matching BB's current circular.

Supernatural is one of the best shows on free TV that never gets respect or recognition. Anyone watch last night's ep? Another step to the end game and no new eps til 1/21. :cry:

I believe Target is seasons 1 - 3 for $13 each on black friday. Best buy has season 4 for $15 on black friday.

It's typical for no new shows to be shown between thanksgiving & the new year. People are usually too busy to watch tv during these weeks.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I believe Target is seasons 1 - 3 for $13 each on black friday. Best buy has season 4 for $15 on black friday.
...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can hold off on S1-2 (own 3) to see if Amazon matches the $12.99, or does 14.99 again. Season 4 for $15 is a no brainer must have.

Nov.27 Entertainment Weekly issue has a blip about the 100th show in the Spring being about Dean and archangel Michael. Kripke is "aiming for it to be a big mythology episode"... capped off with a Lucifer cake-cutting ceremony.

:whee:

Isn't this the same price at Best Buy? I'd rather go there, not wait for shipping, and use my 10% off RZ coupons to get them for $13.49 each ;)

[quote name='E-Z-B'] Best buy has season 4 for $15 on black friday.[/QUOTE] Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are Best Buy's BF deals usually also up on their website? If so, do they start at midnight, or at 5:00 am (or whenever the stores open)?

I'd really like to get S4 at this price, but I'm not sure I can put myself through BF hell at the store to get it.

[quote name='Danimal']Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are Best Buy's BF deals usually also up on their website? If so, do they start at midnight, or at 5:00 am (or whenever the stores open)?

I'd really like to get S4 at this price, but I'm not sure I can put myself through BF hell at the store to get it.[/QUOTE]

I believe last year most of the door busters were available starting on Thanksgiving, but it was only select items. If they change it to 12:00 AM it will be Central Time as they are HQ'd in Ohio.

I really hope that BestBuy messes up and puts the Blu-Ray of Supernatural Season 4 on sale again this year like they did last year on BF with Season 3.

DVDs are still $15 at both places. I jumped the gun thinking free shipping won't release until the end of the month. Figures Amazon would throw it into 'shipping soon' lockout so I can't cancel if anything goes down in the next few days.

Now $12.99 for S1-S3 to match Target. S4 also lowered to $15 to follow BB.

:twoguns:Amabastards refused a price adjustment.

this is the best show on tv

best actors, best writers....hands down. A shame it's on the CW, but at the same time, kudos to the CW for letting it run this long and develop the vision that the creator had for it originally.

Man, hard for me to resist Amazon's really great price on this. But I really feel like I'm going to want the complete series on Blu-Ray when it's over (since this is supposed to be the last season, you know a BR set can't be far off). Having the complete series on BR just feels like the way to go.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Man, hard for me to resist Amazon's really great price on this. But I really feel like I'm going to want the complete series on Blu-Ray when it's over (since this is supposed to be the last season, you know a BR set can't be far off). Having the complete series on BR just feels like the way to go.[/QUOTE]

agreed, which is why i'm holding off on DVDs.

bread's done
Back