Free Willy
Great Mouse Detective, The
James and the Giant Peach
Jungle Book, The
Indian in the Cupboard, The
Larger than Life
Lion King, The
Matrix
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: No Clowing Around (Don't ask :( )
Muppet Christmas Carol, The
Muppet Treasure Island
Pagemaster, The
Pebble and the Penguin, The
Peter Pan
Rescuers: Down Under, The
Return of Jafar, The
Thumbelina
Titan A.E.
We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story

Textbooks

No Logo - Taking Aim at the Brand Bullies (Naomi Klein)
Oxford Readers Ethics (Peter Singer)
Dependent Rational Animals - Why Human Beings Need the Virtues (Alasdair Macintyre)
Physics - For Scientists and Engineers Volume 1A 5th edition (Paul Tipler & Gene Mosca)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!! Leonardo has gone missing :( and the Don's stick has been broken. The poor digger has a tail missing! The plunger vehicle thingy is missing parts but they'll come up somewhere when I find my batman toys... I'll post updated pics as I find more of my toys~
TMNT.jpg

Finally, batman!

batman vehicles
batman figures

The batman stuff is in pretty shabby shape and are missing a few pieces, chances are slim that I will find them :(

Star Trek Engineering bay from TNG + Shuttle from DSN, and a few figures

star trek stuff

Here are some pictures of random G.I.Joe stuff. They're in pretty shabby shape, some parts are missing and I doubt I'll find them so I ain't expecting much for these.
G.I.Joe FIgures

Two car models, with doors that open and close and turnable steering wheels. The car bodies are made of metal and they're pretty detailed. They don't come off the displays and the display is made of plastic, not wood.
McLaren and Jaguar
McLaren interior
Jaguar interior

I have a set of Laser Tag equipment, two vest thingies and two guns.
Laser Tag Equipment

A few army men figures
Plastic men, real...plastic battles

free with a trade/purchase

I have a collection of sports cards, PM if you're interested and I will provide you with the details.
Sports Cards

I have a decent amount of Pokemon Cards from the original and first expansion pack series. PM or post if you're interested and I can provide more details/pictures as always. Here's a sample pic, I keep them in a binder and cold holders so they are in very good condition.
Pokemon Cards
Here is a list of the pokemon cards I have (I have multiple copies of some of these cards).
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Squirtle
Wartortle
Caterpie
Metapod
Butterfree
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Fearow
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Nidoran - female
Nidorina
Nidoran - male
Nidorino
Clefable - holo
Vulpix
Ninetales - holo
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Oddish
Gloom
Paras
Parasect
Venonat
Venomoth
Diglett
Meowth
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Growlithe
Arcanine
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath - holo
Abra
Kadabara
Machop
Machoke
Machamp - holo
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebell - holo
Ponyta
Rapidash
Magnemite
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Dodrio
Seel
Dewgong
Ghastly
Haunter
Onix
Drowzee
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Cubone
Marowak
Lickitung
Koffing
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Tangela
Kabgaskhan - holo
Goldeen
Seaking
Staryu
Starmie
Mr. Mime - holo
Jynx
Magmar
Tauros
Magikarp
Gyarados - holo
Eevee
Vaporean - holo
Jolteon - holo
Dratini
Mewtoo - holo

Pokeball
Computer Search
Lass
Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon Trader
Scoop Up
Super Energy Removal
Defender
Energy Retrieval
Full Heal
PlusPower
Pokemon Center
Pokemon Flute
Pokedex
Professor Oak
Super Potion
Bill
Energy Removal
Gust of Wind
Potion
Switch
Defender
Poke Ball

Here are my books I have for sale, I have a lot of Star Wars and Redwall novels! They are in very good condition.
Myst - The Book of Atrus
The Dig
The Golden Compass
The Subtle Knife
Shockwave
King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table
The Mysterious Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Hound of the Baskervilles

The New Jedi Order
Force Heretic I - Remnant
Force Heretic II - Refugee
Shadows of the Empire
The Truce at Bakura
The Mandalorian Armor
Slave Ship
Vision of the Future
Dark Tide I - Onslaught
Dark Tide II - Ruin
X-Wing Rogue Squadron
X-Wing Wedge's Gamble
X-Wing The Kytos Trap
X-Wing The Bacta War
X-Wing Wraith Squadron
X-Wing Iron Fist
X-Wing Solo Command
X-Wing Isard's Revenge
X-Wing Starfighters of Adumar
The Paradise Snare
The Hutt Gambit
Rebel Dawn
Jedi Search
Dark Apprentice
Champions of the Force
The New Rebellion
Dark Force Rising
The Last Command
Tales of the Bounty Hunters
Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina
Tales from Jabba's Palace
Star Wars Episode I

Redwall Map
Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Salamandastron
The Bellmaker
Mariel of Redwall
The Outcast of Redwall
Pearls of Lutra
The Long Patrol
Marlfox
The Legend of Luke
Lord Brocktree
Taggerung
Martin the Warrior

Here are some pictures of the escaflowne set since some people are interested in it:

escaflowne.jpg

Picture of boxes - tops (On the top of the DVD box, there are two very small scracthes as you can see)
Picture of action figure - front
Picture of action figure - back
Picture of dvds

Legos

Here are pictures of the Lego sets I have. As you can see in my collection pictures at the end of this list (My_Lego1 & 2), each set is in it's own ziplock bag to assure no pieces are lost. I can provide more pictures/details if desired. For the buyers, before you pay, I will rebuild each set to double check not a single piece is missing and take a picture of the finished set.

AllManuals.jpg

Pictures of each Manual + my collection - current editing my lego list (updating pictures and prices)
Unitron 1787 - 15 shipped
Pic 1
Pic 2

Lego_set_1793
Lego_set_4021
Lego_set_6175
Lego_set_6249
Lego_set_6353
Lego_set_6375
Lego_set_6765
Lego_set_6899
Lego_set_6915
Lego_set_6983
Lego_set_6984
Lego_set_8074
Lego_set_8828

Western - 6768, Dark Forest/Castle - 6046 are gone

Wants

Any video games/guides I don't have, money, power, world domination.

Here are some specific wants I have for the PS2 (mostly RPGs). I have a lot of other wants for other systems so don't be afraid to make me any kind of offer!

PS2

.Hack// 1: Infection
.Hack// 2: Mutation
.Hack// 3: Outbreak
.Hack//GU
.Hack//GU 2: Reminisce
AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Atelier Iris 3
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Dawn of Mana
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
God Hand
God of War
God of War 2
Grandia II
Grandia Xtreme
Growlanser: Generations
Growlanser: Heritage of War
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
Megaman Anniversary Collection
Megaman X Collection
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Skies of Arcadia
Soul Nomad
Suikoden III
Unlimited Saga
We Love Katamari
Wild Arms 5
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
Xenosaga III

Completed Transactions
-------------------------------
Famicon Gameboy Micro (NIB) - recieved from phear3d for Final Fantasty Tactics PS1 GH (Sealed)

Baten Kaitos Origins - bought for 15.00 from gothamcentral79
Battalion Wars (Sealed) & Battalion Wars Guide & Magic Pengel (Sealed) & extras - recieved from brianmoy for Breath of Fire IV (Sealed)
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection (Sealed) - bought for 28.00 from ZerotypeX
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (Sealed) - bought for 15.00 from Nemo_Hyde
Geist (Sealed) - bought for 9.60 from Ebay
Grandia III (Sealed) - recieved from guinaevere for The Big O Complete Collection
Grim Grimoire (Sealed) - bought for 25.00 from
SGT Killjoy
La Pucelle Tactics (Sealed) - bought for 18.00 from foundation
Metal Saga (Sealed) - bought for 18.98 from ebay
Odin Sphere (Sealed) - bought for 25.00 from thelonepig
Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) - bought for 16.00 from tomwaits1
Romancing Saga (Sealed) - bought for 15.00 from GuilewasNK
Steambot Chronicles (Sealed) - bought for 17.99 from ebay
Suikoden V (Sealed) & Summon Night 1 (Sealed) - recieved from warmlonelyplanet for Lego sets Western - 6768 and Dark Forest/Castle - 6046
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 (Sealed) - bought for 19.00 from guinaevere
Tales of the Abyss (Sealed) - bought for 18.00 from falcon815
Valkyrie Profile 2 (Sealed) - bought for 20.00 from Nemo_Hyde

Bumblebee 1989 - sold on ebay for 15.00 shipped
Gundam Wing (complete) & Endless Waltz Special Edition - sold on Ebay for 70.00 shipped
Linear Algebra - And It's Applications 3rd edition (David C. Lay) - sold for 53.99 shipped on Amazon
Optimus Prime 1992 Black Trailer and Truck Complete - sold on ebay for 67.00 shipped
Outlaw Star Perfect Collection Box Set - sold on ebay for 31.00 shipped
Star Wars Lot (Xwing, Tie, Awing, Speeder Bike, & 22 complete figures) - sold on Ebay for 120.00 shipped
Transformers Lot (Optimus Prime 1992 + Starscream Decepticons 1989 + mini figs) - sold on ebay for 42.00 shipped

[quote name='onikage']CML for The Big O Complete Collection.[/quote]

PM'ed ya. This is for season I of the Big O only. I can take pictures/be more descriptive if you want. I only watched it through once so it's in perfect condition.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Bump

PM sent[/quote]
Response sent! Hey, don't be afraid to make me an offer (I won't bite :D)

[quote name='refusedchaos']CML for Outlaw Star Perfect Collection Box Set or Escaflowne - Perfect Vision Limited Edition Box Set...PM me with answer[/quote]
Response sent ta ya too. I didn't really see anything on your list so if you're interested in buying let me know!

Wow, didn't know so many people would be interested in BoFIV! C'mon peoples, buy my junk please! I'll be putting up more stuff later today, don't be afraid to make me an offer or ask me questions.

I'm interested in your Lego sets and possibly your TMNT figures (I'm not sure if you've listed either of them yet.) I have Grandia II and feel free to CML to see if there's anything else that you're interested in. I'd prefer to trade, but I'll also buy. Thanks!

[quote name='warmlonelyplanet']I'm interested in your Lego sets and possibly your TMNT figures (I'm not sure if you've listed either of them yet.) I have Grandia II and feel free to CML to see if there's anything else that you're interested in. I'd prefer to trade, but I'll also buy. Thanks![/quote]

Thanks for taking interest, I will post pictures and descriptions later today and give you a PM when I put them up!

[quote name='refusedchaos']im interested in ur bobba fett fig[/quote]

Don't be afraid to make an offer!

[quote name='SlaughterX']How much for the Escaflowne and Big O sets (each). Also CML.[/quote]
PM'ed you. I just want people to keep in mind that Big O is season 1 only (repeat for those who don't read my posts:D) and the Escaflowne set is a limited edition set I bought for 150 bucks. Please keep that in mind when you make me offers/hear back from me, I'm not trying to make a profit, just trying to get back a portion of the money I spent. As always, don't be afraid to make me an offer or a counter offer.

edit: Pokemon cards are up! I also have magic cards! If anyone is interested in what I have, just ask me! I'll happily give details and more pictures.

Wow, how cool to have a new Breath of Fire 4. I have some of the games in your wants. Would you consider a trade of Growlanser Generations (just the Standard Edition, but complete/mint) and Grandia II (just disc and manual, disc has 1 notable scratch but played fine)?

[quote name='brianmoy']Wow, how cool to have a new Breath of Fire 4. I have some of the games in your wants. Would you consider a trade of Growlanser Generations (just the Standard Edition, but complete/mint) and Grandia II (just disc and manual, disc has 1 notable scratch but played fine)?[/quote]

Sent ya a PM. I saw something more cool on your tradelist I wanted! (Nice trade list btw, has a ton of cool stuff, esp saw some nice Dreamcast games). Anyhoo, I'm interested in Battalion Wars mainly! Just shoot me a PM back or post here, thanks! As always, I'm open to any offers/counter offers and I'll take more pictures/provide details before you decide to trade.

[quote name='Segasonic01']I have God Of War 2 for trade. Interested in your FF Tactics[/quote]

Sorry for the delay, will get back to you by tomorrow hopefully!

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDD, batman figures are finally up!

Bump for today~going to add the kill bill katana replica to my list soon, it's pretty poorly made, the emblem on the blade is missing, the handle feels like plastic, and the blade is pretty dull, looking for ~30 shipped (it's pretty heavy).

Bump for today, just beat Chocobo Tales. Cutest game ever and the final boss battle is hilarious. Getting gold in all microgames provides a decent challenge.

Bump for today, yeah so I really need to get rid of my stuff! The house I'll be moving into is small :( Money would be preferrable so PM me with offers if my prices are too high. Trying to make space plus get some cash to buy a slim PSP or if I get enough the new model of 360. After that I'll probably ask for a PS3 as my graduation present and then I'll have all the current gen systems!

edit: If I don't get any offers I'll just put my junk up on Ebay.

Bump for today, I beat Trauma Center on the DS and Harmony of Dissonance, it was a rewarding experience because that game is hard. When I beat it, I felt like I really beat the game ya know? Might be just me but most games are too easy for me nowadays.

Bump for today, beat Aria of Sorrow, going back to get the best ending and 100% map completion. The castlevania double pack is a hell of a deal, shame on those of you who sold it on ebay or traded it in for store credit!

Bump for today, I finally got 100% map completion and got the good ending! Now I need to find a copy of Dawn of Sorrow, hopefully without the fugly cover. I'm on a Castlevania roll~

Bump for today, moving on to finish Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Man, the GBA has one of the best line up of games I have ever seen folks. It is probably one of the best systems of all times. Still playing FFXII, one of the best JRPGs out to date.

bread's done
Back