Superpoints w/ 1 time use 50 point bonus link, grab it

bamistic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
This is my 1st thread for this because there are so many, but I have a special bonus link I thought I would share.

25 bonus points when you join with this link -- http://superpoints.com/join/j374rj:hot:

Superpoints is a great program, here is a short summery.

You get an email a day with various points, you spin the Superlucky button 30,50,or 100 turns depending on member level. Now where this program really pays off is if you get your friends to join and actively spin each day. A gold level member (2 friends at basic level) gets 50 spins plus they earn every point their friends earn on the superlucky button. Now with 30 spins at basic level I averaged 1o points per day.
So say you average 15 points at Gold level and your 2 friends average 10 each, that is 35 points daily which equals $130 and thats just 2 friends and just daily averages, there are 10,25,50, even 100 points scores on the button.
Now say you get to platinum level (5 basic or higher friends)and they all play. You now have 100 spins a day will be conservative and say you average 20. Your 5 friends average you 50 a day, thats $255.
So $255 a year for 2 minutes a day and that doesn't even figure the big payouts or email points. There is no limit on your friends playing and earning, the top Superpointers have 100's of friends.
There are also other offers but again watching videos are most of what I do and that gives me 2-12 points a day.

I have never got spam from these people.
Hope that helps (I wrote it for friends that needed to get an idea what it was)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back