superpump 250 cheap?

darksidechaos

CAGiversary!
After reading a thread about energy drinks, I saw this and I decided to look it up. The cheapest price I have found is around 30$.... Not bad for a muscle supplement, but since i have never used one, especially this one, I don't want to throw the money away. So point being made, does anyone know where to find the cheapest price for this stuff?

What are you looking for in terms of results? Most of these NO supplements and pre-workout energizers don't do a whole lot more than what caffeine pills do. There's some benefit in terms of "feeling" a pump but it's not gonna be the holy grail for muscle hypertrophy & growth. $30 is about the cheapest you're gonna find & if you do take it, make sure you stay close to a bathroom ;).

Lmfao, dude I take this stuff regularly when lifting, I dont recommend it if your just gonna take it and game. Just get some caffine pills and game fuel it will be cheaper.

As for the toilet its nickname is superdump 250 as it gives girly men the screaming meanies lol.

Now if you plan on lifting etc this stuff is hard to beat for pumps and vascularity.

EDIT: bodybuilding.com has a deal on vpx NO shotgun buy 2 get one free, comes out to about 80 bucks... I recommend a good protein isolate aswell..

The energy drinks part of the original post worries me that you don't need Superpump. If you just want energy, Slash has the idea. Caffeine pills work well, no need to waste money.

I've never had the greatest pumps with Superpump. Don't get me wrong, it works well but I've never had the greatest luck. Side effects yes but they go away in a few days for me (I get that with everything when I start on it.) Size on is good to stack with it if you are looking to do that. Solid products. This kind of stuff varies per body though, so YMMV. I'm using Controlled Labs White Flood right now and it is great. Got it from Bodybuilding.com, 40 bucks for 50 servings is a great price. 6 dollar shipping but with Bodybuilding the stuff will get there super quick (I got my order in 2 days). The energy is awesome on it, pumps not great but I never really get great pumps (Maybe I need to lift harder, but then again that who doesn't? :))

If you still want Superpump I still recommend Bodybuilding.com. Customer service is awesome (I once had to change my shipping address at midnight, half an hour later they sent an email back saying no problem). Wait long enough between orders and they'll give you a 10% come back discount. Good prices (not always great), decent shipping (It's flat rate I think, so order a lot and no extra cost, which is great for bulk stuff like powders and such.)

superdump's just a placebo, fuck that

and i'm not too sure why slash is saying you plan on just taking it & gaming... but if he's right, dude, no, no superdump, it's not gonna do anything for you. workout supps are for working out.

I would suggest trying something besides SuperPump; at least in my experience it has not worked and lived up to its nick name.

As for where to find it, I have had great experiences with Bodybuilding.com, NutraPlanet, and FitRx. Also, if you use BB.com use the code comeback10percent for 10% off your order.

EDIT: I wouldn't suggest using this as an energy drink...

I think most sports supplements are full of shit personally. Save money, buy chicken, beef, fish. Cut fat off. eat 30 grams every 2 hours (that is roughly 1/4 pound lean meat) and It works just the same.

I got the sample packets in the mail today... It says take 1-2 packets with 8oz of cold water or juice... Isn't 8oz going to be barely any water? How do you guys mix it up?

i have no idea how big a packet is.. it's not uncommon for shakes to be about 10 grams powder per 1 ounce liquid (e.g. two 40g scoops of whey for 8 ounces milk)... most protein sample packs seem to be one-scoop (24 g - 40 g) and are made to be mixed with 3 - 4 ounces liquid.

I'd say just obey the directions... but sometimes, if it's gross, I put way more milk. I had some Cookies & Cream Nitrocore24 to get rid of and mixed it with double milk (2 scoops with 16 ounce milk) just because the mix was disgusting

I generally go with the directions. 8oz is a lot more than you think, it's a whole serving. If it ends up being gross, just use more water. 8 oz is a fairly typical amount for a mix of anything. Much more is a lot to drink.

I use a nalgene bottle with ounces marked off and just close and shake to mix.

Yea. Thing I ordered came with a special shaker. It seems like a good deal. 5 day's worth of trial packets for 3 kinds of stuff, a t-shirt, and a shaker for 20$

bread's done
Back