Support my friend in the Multiple Sclersosis Bike Tour

Milkyman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys I was hoping that you guys might be willing to sponsor my friend in the MS Bike tour this october. I got permission from Cheapy to post here so I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to donate some of your hard saved cheapassdollars.

MS Bike Tour Sponsorship Page

I'll donate some. MS is really a horrible disease, there is a woman in my neighborhood who has MS and thoughout the years I've seen it destroy her body. Years ago she was able to walk and every once in a while she would have a cane when her MS started acting up, then later it was a walker, then a wheelchair just for about a month then she could walk again; but now she can't walk at all and always has to be pushed around in her wheelchair by her husband.

Good cause, I ride in this in my area and always put a sponsorship link on the bottom of emails/posts. My ride is in Septemebr though. This weekend I had to train in the rain. Anyway, I already hit my sponsorship goal for this year or I would have asked if I could put a contest up on here to raise money. You might try that as well.

-T

Edit: Dont follow my link, donate to this guy in the original post.

bread's done
Back