Supremacy MMA PS3 24.98 @ amazon

It's one of the worst mma games on the market. You would have a better time just picking up either UFC or ea's mma. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes below $15 in the next couple of months

For that price buy EA MMA, pizza, and a six pack. I've seen it as cheap as 9.99 and it's a great game.

[quote name='silentevil']For that price buy EA MMA, pizza, and a six pack. I've seen it as cheap as 9.99 and it's a great game.[/QUOTE]

Seconded that. Dont bother with the UFC games either, they arent bad but they cant compare to EAs showing.

metacritic score is a 47 so probably not great, I am surprised it dropped so fast though it was released sept 20th

[quote name='musha666']Seconded that. Dont bother with the UFC games either, they arent bad but they cant compare to EAs showing.[/QUOTE]

UFC online is better, no pass and you don't have to deal with a endless CAF with ridiculous stats

[quote name='Draknight']It's one of the worst mma games on the market. You would have a better time just picking up either UFC or ea's mma. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes below $15 in the next couple of months[/QUOTE]

It's more a arcade fighting game with MMA influence than an MMA game. I thought the demo was more balanced than the last UFC game since there was no auto-block and you could try and turn around any situation. But yeah, releasing it on the same day as Gears of War with little to no advertising in the weeks before release and not being available for sale everywhere certainly didn't do them any favors. It'll get cheaper.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']UFC 2010 has a pass, and this game is terrible - not worth $25. $15 maybe, tops.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me ? almost all 360 versions of multiplats are cheaper than their ps3 counterparts and there are so many 360 only sales on amazon

[quote name='cheeky']Wonder why it's ps3 only. 360 owners always get shafted...[/QUOTE]

Aha, sarcasm. I see what you did there.

[quote name='cheeky']Wonder why it's ps3 only. 360 owners always get shafted...[/QUOTE]

Shafted ? 360 multiplats are almost always cheaper than their ps3 counterparts on amazon and amazon also so more 360 only game sales

bread's done
Back