Surprise, Britney's pregnant!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']There's no such thing as sarcasm, I made it all up. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
So then what's that thing called when your parents tell you you're adopted?

[quote name='dcfox']So then what's that thing called when your parents tell you you're adopted?[/QUOTE]

A good sign?

after that fiasco with her husband, is there a chance its not his kid, in the making, and maybe its STEPHEN HAWKING

[quote name='smellhasreturned']please have a daughter PLEASE HAVE A DAUGHTER[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

I laughed at the topic title though, I didn't expect to see that when I logged on =D

white trash husband check
white trash looks check
baby far to you check

I guess all that is left for her to do is buy up some Alabama trailer park.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']please have a daughter PLEASE HAVE A DAUGHTER[/QUOTE]

If it's a boy, you can always fall back on her little sister.

jamie-lynn-spears.jpg

;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']white trash husband check
white trash looks check
baby far to you check

I guess all that is left for her to do is buy up some Alabama trailer park.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it. Britney is nothing but a millionaire redneck.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i wouldn't mind babysitting her for a night or two :whistle2:# :lol:[/QUOTE]

A statement so laiden with pedophilic intent, I'm amazed it didn't come from sblmynl... :lol:

I can hardly contain my excitement. The only thing that would make this even better would be where the child was not Spears' husband's.

[quote name='Moxio']I can hardly contain my excitement. The only thing that would make this even better would be where the child was not Spears' husband's.[/QUOTE]

I hope she doesn't try to get child support from me.

[quote name='Kayden']A statement so laiden with pedophilic intent, I'm amazed it didn't come from sblmynl... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't like blondes. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']A statement so laiden with pedophilic intent, I'm amazed it didn't come from sblmynl... :lol:[/QUOTE]
forgot about the sister, but i aint babysittin, stuck up rednecks, kiss my ass, especially having to listen to a back up dancer, though anyone from all that, aint worth it

[quote name='Mishimaryu']honestly now you would tap that?[/QUOTE]
if i dont have to put up with her bullshit ever again
yes
if shes says anything about her personal life at all
ChickenTime.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't like blondes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow... I didn't know you had standards. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Wow... I didn't know you had standards. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He's said that he doesn't like blondes quite a few times. You just have a crappy memory. ;)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']He's said that he doesn't like blondes quite a few times. You just have a crappy memory. ;)[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me?

[quote name='Kayden']Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me?[/QUOTE]

I'm the guy that actually reads these scribbles that other people leave here.

i'm now checking "a pregnant woman" off my list of all the different types of women who have yet to give me a boner.

[quote name='Kayden']Wow... I didn't know you had standards. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, practices too. I like to rehearse my fantasies a few times before we begin. Girls that young usually aren't the best of actresses. ;)

[quote name='Cracka']i'm now checking "a pregnant woman" off my list of all the different types of women who have yet to give me a boner.[/QUOTE]
That's so gross... Oh wait, let me update my list...

bread's done
Back