Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

Right, that is why I thought the show wasn't so good after the first few seasons.
He also married and divorced Debra (Jennifer Carpenter). She was extremely cold on the show after the divorce. You can visibly see they didn't separate on amicable terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
He also married and divorced Debra. She was extremely cold on the show after the divorce. You can visibly see they didn't separate on amicable terms.
Right, I also noticed that. I think him and Hannah together probably didn't help make being on the same show with him any easier ahah. There's a lot of trivia with that show. I heard yesterday that the show The Following is doing something with Dexter, idk if it's just Michael C. Hall or if the character Dexter is making an appearance.

http://www.eonline.com/news/638544/kevin-bacon-and-michael-c-hall-team-up-for-an-epic-the-following-dexter-mashup

Dexter sucking after season 4 has nothing to do with cancer or divorce, the show runner left and the new people running it were awful.

Right, I also noticed that. I think him and Hannah together probably didn't help make being on the same show with him any easier ahah. There's a lot of trivia with that show. I heard yesterday that the show The Following is doing something with Dexter, idk if it's just Michael C. Hall or if the character Dexter is making an appearance.

http://www.eonline.com/news/638544/kevin-bacon-and-michael-c-hall-team-up-for-an-epic-the-following-dexter-mashup
Did you not even read the article you linked? It was just a video for Funny or Die.

Haven't sat in front of the tube for THAT long last night. On MeTV, I watched my first full episodes of Batman: vs the Bookworm. Then the second part of the Wonder Woman episode where Earth's destruction depended on saving Klaatu from the Nazis. Star Trek aired the episode where Bones went nuts, and Kirk had to let a love and a great woman die to save the Earth. Topped it off with a SNL with Sigourney Weaver, that was the weakest, since she was only in like three sketches. It was the first episode with Phil Hartman, Dana Carvey, and I think Victoria Jackson, and Kevin Nealon.

There was a part in the second Bookworm episode where Batman did some kind of memory thing where he crossed his arms. How often does that happen?

And regarding Star Trek, where the hell were Sulu and Scotty all this time?

Unbrakeable Kimmy Schmidt is good y'all
Watched the whole season in one day, can't wait to see more.

Anyways, I watched the newest episode of Community. It was great, but felt weak for some reason. I also been watching a lot of Better off Ted on netflix, really fun show, sucks that it got cancelled. :(

Watched the whole season in one day, can't wait to see more.

Anyways, I watched the newest episode of Community. It was great, but felt weak for some reason. I also been watching a lot of Better off Ted on netflix, really fun show, sucks that it got cancelled. :(
I wish Netflix had brought back Better Off Ted, rather than beat a dead horse by bringing back Arrested Development. Oh well :(

Watching a lot more Elementary. I do love it more than BBC's Sherlock, since each episode allows the character a chance to grow rather than the tv movies where he's just an aloof dick. I have got to get the Granada set as well.

Watching a lot more Elementary. I do love it more than BBC's Sherlock, since each episode allows the character a chance to grow rather than the tv movies where he's just an aloof dick. I have got to get the Granada set as well.
your the second person I've heard who likes elementary. The show is unique/interesting but call me old fashion but BBC Sherlock is fantastic (last series was a little iffy to some).

Watched the first episode of American Crime. Wow. And Felicity Huffman's character does indeed rub me the wrong way, but the actress does a good job trying to make her seem more human than a racist caricature.

Edit: David Lynch confirmed on the Messenger Raven he's not directing, but Showtime is still doing Twin Peaks.
https://twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/584855188973850624
https://twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/584855237946552320

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is great. You watch, and suddenly you're on episode 9, and you had no idea.

It's like if Family Guy and Archer had a live-action baby. Not really, but still.

^ I have read conflicting stories on the suicide. One person who was said to be a friend of his says the show making fun of him was hurtful, but definitely not the reason he took his life. Apparently he just had a long history of depression.

On the other hand, my best friend just saw him at an event recently and said he was "in great spirits". She doesn't know him personally though.

In any case, you have to assume both Tina Fey and Martin Short must feel terrible about the situation. It's really unfortunate.

I recently watched all of Daredevil's season 1. Great show so far. Can't wait to see what season 2 will be like. 

I don't watch a lot of tv, though my wife does, but I have a couple of shows that I've been loving.

Just got in to Orphan Black last year, and am so excited that the new season just started on Saturday.

Also, my wife made me watch Lip Sync Battle, which I think is based off some of the skits that Jimmy Fallon does on his show, and before i knew it we'd watched the first 5 episodes and were disappointed to find that we were all caught up.

Of course Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Empire are some more that are on heavy rotation at our household.

Also, my wife made me watch Lip Sync Battle, which I think is based off some of the skits that Jimmy Fallon does on his show, and before i knew it we'd watched the first 5 episodes and were disappointed to find that we were all caught up.
It's ludicrous how much my girlfriend and I have enjoyed this. Fun show.

Currently up to episode 8 of Daredevil. I am enjoying the show a lot so far, never read any comics just familiar with the character from cartoons and such. Hope to finish it this weekend.

Currently up to episode 8 of Daredevil. I am enjoying the show a lot so far, never read any comics just familiar with the character from cartoons and such. Hope to finish it this weekend.
Just finished it about 40 minutes ago. I liked it, as as I like Arrow I think it could definitely take some cues from daredevil to stick to a decent, concise story arc.

Hoping season 2 can up the action - didn't like how much of it was off screen.

Community - It was a nice slog. This season picked up a lot for me, five was alright but this was a good send off.  These were some very laugh of out loud moments. Shame Donald couldn't come off his high horse for a small cameo.

The final episode was really good for Jeff and show's how developed since the Pilot.

Sure gonna miss those Winger Speeches.

Stupid Major.

Finally finished Kimmy Schmidt. Titus is indeed my favorite new character, he's such an asshole and yet so motivational.

Inside No 9

I'm only 3 episodes in and I love this show. It's my new Black Mirror. When I hear it was an anthology style show with a bit of creep to it I knew I would like it but that one with the robbers and Sardines were great. 

Tatau

A random BBC show I picked up. On it's surface it's a white guy being a better Maori than any of the actual Maori. When you look deeper.. it's a show about a white guy being a better Maori than actual Maori. But I don't get to see Maori culture on TV in any capacity very much so I tuned in. I got a Kiwi guy who I expect will love this show. It's a murder mystery at it's heard like The Killing or Without You. It's perfectly serviceable and when I heard the story behind the production: They were in Cook Islands filming a movie and had a few weeks left over so why not write quick show while you're there. It's about what I expect.

They promoted Tatau real hard during Orphan Black

Finished Season One of SHEILD. Glad I stuck it out, as it takes a pretty long time to get going but is satisfying in the end.

Apparently they're rebooting the Powerpuff Girls. The designs are basically SD versions of the original and while Tom Kenny is back, for some reason the girls themselves have new VAs.

Huh. I'm happy for the reboot, cause it was one of my favorite shows, and it's impossible to get any merchandise. But passing over someone like Tara Strong... is weird.

(Ashley Leighton is cute as hell though.)

It is disappointing that they passed over the original three so quickly. I mean Teen Titans Go still uses the same characters. How much more SD can the Powerpuff Girls get?

It is disappointing that they passed over the original three so quickly. I mean Teen Titans Go still uses the same characters. How much more SD can the Powerpuff Girls get?
They don't look that different. Bigger eyes (they're longer) and shorter bodies. WIthout looking at a comparison, I could tell something looked off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Oh, and Buttercup has a cowlick, for some reason.

https://twitter.com/MACDuke170/status/608429866590056448?s=09

bread's done
Back