SW Battlefront II and Ep III $4.99 used @ Hastings

v0yce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Don't know if this has been mentioned or if its YMMV, but my local Hastings (AR) had a shelf tag advertising both Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Ep III (XBOX) for $4.99.

They are for the used copies, but most of the used things I've gotten from Hastings have been in good shape. And the copies they had there looked good. At least the cases.

If this is crap feel free to delete.

It's just that these things are usually YMMV at Hastings, unless it was posted in the flyer....of which it's probably still YMMV. ;)

Sounds like a good deal for Battlefront, though.

[quote name='v0yce']Don't know if this has been mentioned or if its YMMV, but my local Hastings (AR) had a shelf tag advertising both Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Ep III (XBOX) for $4.99.

They are for the used copies, but most of the used things I've gotten from Hastings have been in good shape. And the copies they had there looked good. At least the cases.

If this is crap feel free to delete.[/QUOTE]

Might want to grab these quick because the ad (see below) has these as only being on sale Fri.-Sun.

0005868FSI_71406-Front_01.jpg

[quote name='v0yce']Don't know if this has been mentioned or if its YMMV, but my local Hastings (AR) had a shelf tag advertising both Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Ep III (XBOX) for $4.99.

If this is crap feel free to delete.[/QUOTE]

Might want to grab these quick because the ad (see below) has these as only being on sale Fri.-Sun.

0005878FSI_71406-Back_04.gif

It was in the flyer about a week ago. My hastings had only one Ep. III (which I picked up, even though it turned out not to have the manual), and no BFII. They had a ton of clearance rental BFII, but no "used". I thought the deal was over (according to the shelf tags at my Hastings it is).

[quote name='neudog']Might want to grab these quick because the ad (see below) has these as only being on sale Fri.-Sun.

0005878FSI_71406-Back_04.gif
[/quote]

No, those games were on sale the 14th-20th. The Friday-Sunday sale just applied to the things at the top of the page. It is still supposed to be over, though.

[quote name='guessed']No, those games were on sale the 14th-20th. The Friday-Sunday sale just applied to the things at the top of the page. It is still supposed to be over, though.[/QUOTE]

SWEET! Thanks guessed. Sometimes these hastings ads can be misleading and I figured the sale applied to the whole ad due to my store not having the $4.99 tags still posted in videogames.

I picked up XIII For ps2 there for only 4.99 Interesting enough 1 XIII had 12.99 the other was 4.99. 4.99 one also came with the booklet :) Now I just need to find some more 4.99 games at hastings so I can use the rest of my store credit on. Traded in Marc Eckos Getting up I got at gamestop for 19.99 they gave me 29.99 in store credit. Guess probably because they still sell it for 49.99 anyway.

[quote name='dopehat']I picked up XIII For ps2 there for only 4.99 Interesting enough 1 XIII had 12.99 the other was 4.99. 4.99 one also came with the booklet :) Now I just need to find some more 4.99 games at hastings so I can use the rest of my store credit on. Traded in Marc Eckos Getting up I got at gamestop for 19.99 they gave me 29.99 in store credit. Guess probably because they still sell it for 49.99 anyway.[/QUOTE]

You must have traded in the LE version because the regular version sells for $19.99 at mine.

Nah nope diddn't have the LE. This was about 2 weeks ago though. Traded in also NFL Head Coach because OMG that game was so buggy :(

I think this deal is pretty much dead on arrival. I forgot I saw those in that damn flyer, too. But yeah, this was pretty much over a week ago. : /

[quote name='Arej00dazed']if someone can get theres hands on an extra complete ep 3 for ps2, i'll pay shipping....plus price of course[/quote]

The sale was on ep 3 for xbox, the ps2 version wasn't a part of it.

bread's done
Back