SW:FU:USE (Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition)

Tgebbs

CAGiversary!
Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Ultimate Sith edition (ps3) is the game in question.

Originally a $40 MSRP, I've been waiting patiently for a deal on this game, but am becoming kind of worried now, as gamestop only lists used versions at $40.00, and Amazon doesn't even carry it new, minus a few amazon sellers trying to get it for over $100.

There were a few copies at my local wal mart for $40 new, should I buy it now before it disappears forever?

With Wal-Mart you do have the 90 day return policy in case there is a price change or you find it somewhere else. It just depends whether you can hold out on opening it or not.

[quote name='Tgebbs']
Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Ultimate Sith edition (ps3) is the game in question.

Originally a $40 MSRP, I've been waiting patiently for a deal on this game, but am becoming kind of worried now, as gamestop only lists used versions at $40.00, and Amazon doesn't even carry it new, minus a few amazon sellers trying to get it for over $100.

There were a few copies at my local wal mart for $40 new, should I buy it now before it disappears forever?
[/QUOTE]

i would jump on that right now. I did a Bing search and most stores dont even have it any longer. There is one currently selling on Ebay for over $66.
Jump on it!

I'll definitely check out Kmart. I also could very easily not open it for 90 days with the backlog I'm currently running.

I didn't realize this wasn't a big print, I hope I didn't screw myself by waiting so long. On the other hand, I could very easily pass on this game and not really care I suppose. I'm sure after more info on the sequel at e3 I'll really be able to figure out if I give a rats ass.

i think you should jump on it while u can. no stores around me have this game in stock, and i've been looking for a few weeks now. does anyone know where i can find this brand new and for retail? any help is appreciated

you guys know why the PS3 version is so rare? just wondering, i've been holding out on buying the 360 version for a while... its still around 36 on amazon.

As of right now, there's nothing on the Sith Edition you can't just get as DLC on XBLA. The three extra missions are 800 pts apiece, and all of the character packs are, I think, 400 or 800 points... So you could end up blowing $40 pretty quick if you bought a regular TFU for around $10... But remember it is an option.

Bought mine for PS3 a few weeks ago for about 30 bucks on half.com and it came almost brand new..I figured just buying the game for the extra DLC's was just as much as buying the DLC's via the PSN.

[quote name='xhonzi']As of right now, there's nothing on the Sith Edition you can't just get as DLC on XBLA. The three extra missions are 800 pts apiece, and all of the character packs are, I think, 400 or 800 points... So you could end up blowing $40 pretty quick if you bought a regular TFU for around $10... But remember it is an option.[/QUOTE]

There is some extra content that is only on the USE.

[quote name='Super Metroid']can you share the name of the website?[/QUOTE]
2lmqi5c.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']How many people are wanting to buy these? Just leave me your name & email via pm.[/QUOTE]
how much

My local wal mart has a copy of the 360 version for $40, and a few gamestops around have it used for $40, still yet to see teh PS3 version. Is the 360 version worth grabbing at that price?

[quote name='Fatso2027']My local wal mart has a copy of the 360 version for $40, and a few gamestops around have it used for $40, still yet to see teh PS3 version. Is the 360 version worth grabbing at that price?[/QUOTE]

nope

bread's done
Back