~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

thanks luan! im sure you can. those sticks arn't very expensive and you'll get plenty of swagbucks in no time. remember to also tell you friends about it. thats the easiest way to snatch bucks fast!

daily bump! just got another referral from a friend on yourfreeistuff.com! 3 more to go! remeber, if you want gamefly or something this is a great offer to jump on. then, all you need to do is offer your friends the first month for free and then you'll have an easy referral.

I have a quick quick question. Do you only earn swag bucks randomly during a certain amount of time, no matter how many searches you do? I ask since I'm a fast typer.

From what I've believe its during a random amount of time on the random'th search. I find it much easier to win when you just normally use the search engine in 8 hour intervals. If you search too much too fast, I believe SwagBucks automatically freezes your searches for a short amount of time. The best way to win, is wake up and search, then search before you sleep.

Damn, I wish I knew about this a long time ago! So many wasted searches and shopping! Oh well, thanks for letting me know, I guess I'm your newest referral. Good luck on getting more.

Bumping! Internet issues again. Hopefully I'll have it up by Friday. Anywho, give SwagBucks a try. I'm now $205 in Amazon giftcards. Just got the $30 in cards I was waiting for. I will post pics soon as I get my Internet sorted out.

Wait...really? Skill testing? Lol... Anywho, daily bump. My school pulled off the worst April Fool's joke today. They accidentally sent acceptance letters to all admissions and then rescinded it 30 minutes later. Betcha someone got fired today!

[quote name='dancrane212']I think I'll give this site a chance,

I'm surprised that it actually has a "skill testing" question for us Canadians.[/quote]

Yup, same. But hey, that's when you know a site is legit.

bumping again! thanks for all the free bumps guys. and as mentioned above several times, this site is candian friendly. they give out amazon cards to amazon.ca. hopefully ill get full internet back by tommrow...happy swag buck hunting

morning bump! just ordered another giftcard. ithink my total is up to $140, no counting the 4 im waiting on... ill have to count it out and post the proof another time...for now...work!

pata pata pata pon! bump bump bump bump! PON PON PATA PON! i love this game...its so quirky. Any who. If you havn't noticed I updated the thread a bit. I'm currently now at $130 netted from swagbucks.com and I'm sitting on $20 more waiting to come in. If ya havn't tried it out yet give it a go! There really is nothing to lose. Take it from all the other CAGs who've tried out swagbucks.com

Also, give my TraInn sits a spin: yourfreeistuff.com and yournintendowii4free.com If you have friends who are looking to try out Gamefly or Netflix, offer to pay for their first month in return for the referral!

Happy Monday!

noon bump! just ordered myself another card, and 1 came in today. 4 mroe on the wait and im already 17 in to another card. thanks for the help! if ya havn't tried yet, give swagbucks a ding. theres really no loss to it.

Woot, thanks for checking out the thread. As of now, I'm at 44/45 swag bucks for another giftcard. If ya still havn't heard that the bird (swag bucks) is the word. Then give it a try. Can't lose anything from it. It literally takes no time.

I search daily and win atleast 2 a day. The rest I get from signing up friends. The best way to get started is to tell everyone you know about it. I got all my roomates doing it. They've each netted $25+ themselves and they don't even have anyone signed up under them.

made my way to 30 bucks already. with luck, ill hit 45 tonight. still waiting on 4 giftcards. hopefully theyll come soon. i would have enough to cover my 5.1 speaker system but not for shipping :[. why does the expensive stuff have to be so expensive for shipping...

bump! time to go to verizon and yell at them to replace my phone. also gonna check out bbv for any good deals! try out swag bucks if ya havn't given it a go. look at all the other CAGs who've netted sucessful money from swagbucks. its really a steal. i've made almost $150 alone from just swagbucks.

another thread bump. i managed to get enough for another giftcard today. looks like swagbucks is getting tied up with delivering their cards. nonetheless, its only about a week to 10 days for a set of cards to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping! just updated with more giftcards. theres 2 more giftcards i just recieved but havn't posted yet so my grand total is around 175. still waiting on 3 more.

bleah another referral spammer in my thread :[. make them ago away!!! anywho...yeah there really is nothing to swag bucks. its really that easy. give it a go and if you don't like it, don't use it. theres nothing to lose.

ps. just got another 2 giftcards today. grand total should be $185 now!

yay! ordered another giftcard! thanks for checking out the thread. if ya havn't already heard that that swagbucks (bird) is the word, give it a go! theres nothing to lose at all.

on a side now, why not try out yourfreeistuff.com. if ya go green for me i'd be willing to pay $15 in giftcards or in paypal. thats essentially a free trial for gamefly or netflix. give me a pm or sumthing.

BUMP TIME! I'm at 39 bucks now and going strong! Thanks for checking out the thread and most definitely thanks to those who've signed up under me. Thread is due for a update soon. Gotta keep things going :D. If you have any questions about swag bucks feel free to ask me (PM or here).

On a side note! I've signed up under points2shop and earned about $5 in under a week. Though, prepare to get spammed.

I'm still looking for 3 more people on yourfreeistuff.com. If you'd like to try out gamefly or netflix, I'd be willing to pay for that first initial membership fee ($20) via paypal or amazon cards. Give me a PM for that. This can count towards iTrader credit if I'm correct.

Just ordered another giftcard and received another one. I'm p issed now. Amazon bumped up the z5500 price $20, now I can't get it for free...

WOOT! just ordered my new speakers for my ps3! Amazon dropped them down to $249 + shipping and I jumped on it immediately. I paid exactly 10 cents for these speakers! Will post pics as soon as I get it.

While you're here. Give SwagBucks are run through. There's nothing to lose peroid.

Thanks for those who've checked out the thread! You've all been a great help! Special thanks to those who've signed up under me too!

Good thing I bought my speakers yesterday when they dropped to $249. Today they shot back up to almost $280. Expecting the speakers to come in tomorrow...fast shipping :D

MEGA BUMP! So I just got a massive box heavy enough and large enough to contain a body. My speakers just came in the mail and I'm crapping my pants in excitement. I paid a total of 10 cents for these speakers valued at $300. Hopefully I can get pics up in time by tonight.

BUMP! Thanks for all the help everyone! Reached 40 friends, many of which are actively using SwagBucks and are very successful. I hope you guys are able to grab something bit like I did!

Like to annouce the official kick off of my super awesome CAG gamesharing group for ps3! Look like 2 weeks to setup but we bought 8 games that hopefully we're all happy for.

bread's done
Back