Swagbucks! easy money every day.

I've never used Swagbucks, but people keep saying just try it. What's a good sign up bonus code/referral? All I could find on google was HelpJapan which expired Apr 8

Thanks

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I've never used Swagbucks, but people keep saying just try it. What's a good sign up bonus code/referral? All I could find on google was HelpJapan which expired Apr 8

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just try it is all I can really say, it is free to join and you don't have to spend any cash if you don't want to. It pays off with all the free/discounted stuff I have gotten from amazon. Can't beat free.

I signed up yesterday. Seems a lot better than the Bing Rewards. Right now I'm cruising through the videos and minimally doing effort elsewhere.

What's a good way to keep an eye out for codes and the best way to search? How many search rewards can I expect per day?

[quote name='M3wThr33']I signed up yesterday. Seems a lot better than the Bing Rewards. Right now I'm cruising through the videos and minimally doing effort elsewhere.

What's a good way to keep an eye out for codes and the best way to search? How many search rewards can I expect per day?[/QUOTE]

I will send this to you thru pm also but:

The swagbucks facebook page has a lot of active members and they will post as soon as a code is available. Some people actually give clues on how or where to find it so its pretty easy. If you download the toolbar you can use that to search through out the day and keep track of what you searched for (history). I and a lot of people average about 2 to 3 searches a day spread out through the day. Special offers are some of the best in my opinion. Some of them you can do more than once (especially facebook apps) just do them daily. If you don't mind clicking through videos then SBTV is good for a solid 21 sb for running 10 videos 8 times or more.

Here is a guide that helped me, I got well over 180sb just yesterday:
http://sites.google.com/site/swagfordummies/home

let me know if you have any other questions.

bread's done
Back