Swap Force Battle/Adventure Packs $15.99 TRU

Good prices but man I just can't bring myself to buy more Swap Force stuff since I already beat the game and got all the trophies.

Thanks Eldritch. I was about to get that Sheepwreck / Wind-up set for my son yesterday cuz I was worried it was only gonna go up in price from $24. $16 no tax free shipping here by tuesday is amazing. Now I just need those last few they havn't released and I'm 100%. Yay OCD n CAG!

Are they releasing the rest this week? I know my kids want scratch ( air cat griffin), trap shadow (magic panther trapper?) and doom stone (earth knight guy). I don't think they are into punk shock or freeze blade or the others so much, but ill prob have to get them anyway. I can never find a release date listing for the figures until they are already released. I guess ill check bestbuy out on tuesday (released with new games?) for that 20% off asap. Thanks alot Eldritch

k I found an article. Scratch, Fryno (fire rhyno, lol), Freezeblade and Trapshadow. awesome. Guess they are still waiting to release doomstone and punkshock and some series 3's. I got lucky and found a guy selling old figures for $5 each, so I grabbed hot dog and few others through him, so i don't need fire bone or turbo jet vac. peace all

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at TRU earlier  (~3:00 PM EST) and Sheepwreck Island rang up $25.99 - at least, that's what the cashier told me.  I decided to wait until I could get it at BBY with the GCU discount, but came home and saw it had dropped on my Amazon Wishlist, so it worked out :) 

I was at TRU earlier (~3:00 PM EST) and Sheepwreck Island rang up $25.99 - at least, that's what the cashier told me. I decided to wait until I could get it at BBY with the GCU discount, but came home and saw it had dropped on my Amazon Wishlist, so it worked out :)
Should be able to get a PM to the website at TRU as well in case anyone else goes there.

These are both fun, enjoyable levels with amazing characters (Wind-up and Pop Thorn are amazing characters). Also, since they just developed the new graphics engine for Swap Force, I can almost guarantee you that they will work on the next game. They're both great, but I prefer the figure that comes with Sheep Wreck (Wind-Up) and the level in Tower of Time. 

My son is crazy about robots. He loves all of the ones that look anything like a robot even if they aren't (like blast zone). He will totally love the clockwork appeal of wind-up. I'm trying to raise him as a steampunk ninja, so this all fits into my master plan.

bread's done
Back