Sweet Laptop Sale

Holy_Headshot

CAGiversary!
OK, here's the scoop. My laptop died a while ago and they wanted 450 to fix it. So I have been holding out for a good deal and today I found it. Office Depot, 679 for a Toshiba Satellite A505 core2duo, 4gbram, 400gb hard drive and an Nvida GT230M with 1GB of DEDICATED video ram. It runs like a top, and for under 700 bucks! Yes, the res is low (136x768) and there is no blu-ray support, but for the price, I haven't seen anything to beat it! I've been looking for months now and this is the first laptop with 1gb dedicated vram that I've found under a grand. I don't need the bells and whistles, just need to get online, do some minor work related stuff and play some games. Yeah yeah, laptops don't replace desktops and this one's no exception, but it fit my needs well and I figured I would pass the info along if anyone was looking. Oh, yeah and Office Depot has a no pay no interest for 6 months if you apply for their card too.

LOL, yeah, it was a sweet find, it's been 3 months and I didn't think I'd find anything in my price range. Also, there's only a little bit left in the sale and I wasn't sure if it should have been in the deal forums or here, so I figured I'd cover all the bases

bread's done
Back