Swick's Tradelist - Down for Now

[quote name='drsuper23']Want Guilty Gear X2. Take a look at my tradelist for the game/s of your choice.[/quote]
Sorry, man... I don't see anything there that grabs me.

I've got Fatal Frame, but it's for PS2. I'll trade it for Guilty Gear X2 if you want. It might be easier for you to get an XBox version that way.

[quote name='fastkilr']What's it like?[/quote]
What, La Pucelle? Japanese strategy RPG, incredibly quirky. Made by the guys that did Disgaea. If you dig strategy games, it may be worth looking into.

You can find links to its reviews here.

I genuinely want MvsC2 to play, and not just have around cuz of the value. But I'm broke and I doubt you want anything from my list that I'd be willing to part with... but you can take a look.

Noticed that you have Parappa 2 in the General TRU trade thread. I'm sure I could work out a better deal with you than what EB would offer. CML and/or PM me a price. :)

Do you ever bump this? :p

Here's a free one for not leaving me hanging on Parappa 2. Hopefully, we can work out a different deal.

[quote name='onikage']CML for:

"Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) / opened, complete, and in very nice condition"[/quote]
Sorry, nothing there that I'm looking for right now.

I have the WarCraft III Collector's Edition and The Frozen Throne; both complete and in excellent condition. I also have a selaed copy of Primal.

I'm interested in Phantom Brave and MvC2, either opened or sealed.

I'm interested in K-Mart Metroid Prime / Wavebird bundle (GC) / sealed. I have Primal, but I'm sure that's not worth the value of what I want. So CML if there's something else you might want.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Ive got a Fatal Frame for Xbox if you have other xbox games to offer up.[/quote]
Heh, sorry - what's listed is what I've got.

[quote name='Odenat']Sell/Trade me that Steel Batalion local, and semi intrested in that MvC[/QUOTE]
SB for Klonoa 2, Metroid: ZM, and... cash? Hell, we'll figure something out.

I am interested in acquiring Cima: The Enemy

CML for anything of interest and/or tell me a price for it. I can combine those two options also if you'd like!

bread's done
Back