Switch games on Amazon, Baby Shark $11, Little Friends Puppy Island $15, Werewolf The Apocalypse $17

Vouch for Little Friends Puppy Island from the Curbside Group seller. I bought a copy for my niece (after spending $20 on my own copy from bestbuy 😖) and it was brand new and shrink-wrapped.

I've been having a lot of fun with Samba de Amigo: Party Central, and it's still on sale for $14.99 on Amazon and Bestbuy.

Vouch for Little Friends Puppy Island from the Curbside Group seller. I bought a copy for my niece (after spending $20 on my own copy from bestbuy 😖) and it was brand new and shrink-wrapped.

I've been having a lot of fun with Samba de Amigo: Party Central, and it's still on sale for $14.99 on Amazon and Bestbuy.
Hah, I also bought that one first, and glad to see it was indeed new, and ESRB as advertised.

So many third party sellers nowadays just sell the EU release under the NA listing. :x

For third part sellers, I generally check and see what their address is. If its based in the US or Canada I assume its going to be an ESRB release. If its anywhere else (especially Europe), I assume it will be an EU or PEGI release.

I made a purchase from Curbside Group last week. One of the "new" switch games I ordered came opened and there was no game inside, just an empty case.

bread's done
Back