SWTOR CE $29.99 - Kmart.com

[quote name='GBAstar']fixed :)[/QUOTE]

No, it's not.

EDIT: I put a good link in here, worked fine, reloaded page, now invalid. Kmart doesn't want their shit linked apparently.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Just picked one up with in store pickup right by my apt.

Thanks!

Here is a link.[/QUOTE]

Nope all links are showing as invalid so it's not an issue with me.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Shipping is only 99 cents too. This a good deal or what?[/QUOTE]

If you get the CE it's a good deal; I placed my orders knowing damn well Kmart will most likely screw this up.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Looks like Kmart is sick of your shit lol[/QUOTE]

Weird.

I tested it multiple times after posting and it worked fine. Now it doesn't.

Either way I am happy that I passed this up at HPB for $40!

Perfect price! Thanks, got one in. How's Kmart.com about handing a large influx of orders and such? I'm sure CAG and the other deal sites are cumming their pants

[quote name='BrolyB593']Weird.

I tested it multiple times after posting and it worked fine. Now it doesn't.

Either way I am happy that I passed this up at HPB for $40![/QUOTE]

Yeah the link fiasco is just a blunder right now.

Anyway, I'm not so upset grabbing it for $40 at BB. I like the people at my BB so I'm happy to support them + Kmart has always screwed me in the past over things anyway.

If people can grab it for $30 then get it!

I was going to wait until about 4AM EST to post this in the hopes that it wouldn't be ported to SD so quickly...

it took all of what... 9 minutes?

[quote name='GBAstar']I was going to wait until about 4AM EST to post this in the hopes that it wouldn't be ported to SD so quickly...

it took all of what... 9 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Damn.

At least I got mine in before El Hoardo made an appearance!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Perfect price! Thanks, got one in. How's Kmart.com about handing a large influx of orders and such? I'm sure CAG and the other deal sites are cumming their pants[/QUOTE]

Their is always a chance they will fuck this up and mail out the standard edition.

But for $29.99 it's worth the time and hassle just incase they mail the actual game. Unlike those that were picked up at best buy ~ $40 these will most likely come from a warehouse so they will be in better condition.

[quote name='GBAstar']Unlike those that were picked up at best buy ~ $40 these will most likely come from a warehouse so they will be in better condition.[/QUOTE]

Mine was in perfect condition . . .

[quote name='GBAstar']I was going to wait until about 4AM EST to post this in the hopes that it wouldn't be ported to SD so quickly...

it took all of what... 9 minutes?[/QUOTE]

The frenzy always begins once it hits slickdeals.

God... $30 already? That's just ridiculously low. I'm almost tempted to get a 2nd one, just for shits. Probably will pass though...

Other than the Statue and stuff...anything that would make it really worth spending cash on it? I been trying to stay with credit this year.

Sigh...got to the checkout, entered my info, and after I confirmed it said the item was no longer available. I hate when that happens, really wanted this too.

If this ships, then this will make up for bestbuy cancelling the TRON CE. This costs more but is better.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Mine was in perfect condition . . .[/QUOTE]

Good for you. But in most instances any medium size or larger CE at best buy gets beat to shit. I would 99/100 order a larger CE online from a warehouse (i.e. Skyrim, Halo Reach, etc.) then buy it from the showroom.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Does kmart package nicely? Ordered 2. One to open and one to keep sealed[/QUOTE]

IIRC they come two to a case so maybe you'll be lucky and get it shipped to you as the manufacturer originally shipped it to Kmart

Went oos within the last 10 mins, sigh.

Gamestop screwed me over on my preorder when it first came out, was hoping to get that statue after all.

[quote name='Madrocsz']Any chances this will be the price in store? lol[/QUOTE]

Probably not. Too bad too because my store has had a CE since launch sitting there and it will probably remain there forever, just like every other CE they have.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Probably not. Too bad too because my store has had a CE since launch sitting there and it will probably remain there forever, just like every other CE they have.[/QUOTE]

They keep it as a trophy. They want you to know they own a CE and you don't. Like when you visit someone's house and they have a deer head on the wall and you're like, "Wha...?" and they're like, "Yeah, I totally shot and killed that deer."

And you're like, "But... what did that deer ever do to you? Did it attack you? Did you kill it in a fiercesome battle of man versus beast, a no-holds bar contest of physical and intellectual skill, and in the end you snapped its neck after beating it down?"

The answer is almost always, "Nah. I sat in a tree for 8 hours and managed to lure it in range of a high power rifle using expensive lures and whistles. And then when it was nibbling on a leaf, I shot it. It ran at the first shot because I suck, but I managed to wing it the second time. Then, I swaggered my way ten feet down the way to the river where it lay, looking up in the direction of its family and I shot it dead. I totally earned this trophy."

K-Mart is like that.

bread's done
Back