SWTOR CE $29.99 - Kmart.com

[quote name='jalu6']I'm in for 1. I still play the game (casually, and slowly) and I wanted to upgrade my regular account to the CE.[/QUOTE]

FYI - Unless they changed something since launch, you can't upgrade an existing regular account to a collector's edition. You would need to create a new account with the collector's edition key. Pretty lame limitation on their system.

[quote name='eXiON']That's what I thought too, but was charged tax regardless. After checking product availability in-store I noticed there was one in Fort Worth.
[/QUOTE]

I actually noticed the tax charge too, but I guess that's why. Oops, I guess I should re-word that. There aren't any in Houston anymore.

Well looks like I got in this morning. I doubt it gets filled with how many orders have been placed, but I got the conformation email so who knows.

I paid with paypal and was having issues getting through the entire checkout process on my phone, but I checked my email to see a conformation email. I seriously probably tried 5 or 6 times to re-enter some information and clicked submit, so I hope they don't end up charging me for 6 of them lol.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Does anyone know the quality of the statue? $30 is nice but not if it's a cheap ass statue.[/QUOTE]

i did a quick check on eBay and they go for anywhere from $15-$45, so it could still be cheap, but it's worth around $30.

[quote name='scott_matthews']FYI - Unless they changed something since launch, you can't upgrade an existing regular account to a collector's edition. You would need to create a new account with the collector's edition key. Pretty lame limitation on their system.[/QUOTE]

Really? Well that's annoying. I didn't buy the game on release but I was in the beta and have an account. I guess I need to add yet another account to the bajillion other EA family accounts I have.

Alright, I'm in for one. I would never have been interested if the game still required a monthly fee, but since it's going FTP up to level 50 in November, it was worth spending $30 on the CE.

[quote name='eXiON']Quick question to those of you that ordered online, in your order history can you see your purchase?

All I see is the order number and price I paid but no product title, picture or information. When I click "View Invoice" I'm getting (Null) and this

You can continue shopping by:

• going back to the Kmart home page or,
  • using the category links above or,
  • returning to the previous page.
As always, thank you for shopping at Kmart.[/QUOTE]

That's how mine is. I don't know what that means, haha. I have a confirmation email.

[quote name='HellMark']Just got a cancellation email. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Nothing here yet. If I click through the order number in the email it still shows in process but if I click on the order from the list of my orders on the website I also get the null thing.

Man if they cancel this on me I will look up at the heavens and give a Shatneresque yell of KMAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT! :evil:

Nothing yet, I'm betting there are a lot of cancellations though. I'm sure mine will come soon enough.

haven't gotten one yet, i'll keep refreshing my email to see.

when did you place your order?

Placed my order last night when I saw the post here go up.

It does mention something about replacing my order and that there was a problem with the order. It could be because I used a gift card. Might try ordering again and/or price matching locally.

Do they price mach their site in store? The link shows that the store up the road from me has it in stock. Might go pick it up. A friend of mine paid full price when it came out. I'm sure he wont like seeing this.

[quote name='HellMark']Placed my order last night when I saw the post here go up.

It does mention something about replacing my order and that there was a problem with the order. It could be because I used a gift card. Might try ordering again and/or price matching locally.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I would give it another shot since they're still selling them and nobody else seems to have gotten a cancellation email.

Ok placed another order and unlike last night this time I got an email confirmation. I was able to check on my first order's status but never got an email so this might go through. A retailer that legitimately cancelled an order?? Dare I dream?!?! :)

Thanks, OP!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long KMart will hold an order placed for in store pick up? I have a bad feeling about this order being cancelled and a store in Wichita has it in stock. I will be up there in the next couple weeks and was going place the order bit was concerned they would not hold it that long.

[quote name='Motoki']Really? Well that's annoying. I didn't buy the game on release but I was in the beta and have an account. I guess I need to add yet another account to the bajillion other EA family accounts I have.[/QUOTE]

From the FAQ -

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq/game

I already have an active Star Wars: The Old Republic account. Can I add another official Game Product Registration Code to upgrade my current edition?

Yes. You can always upgrade the edition associated with your account to an edition of higher value. For example, if you redeemed a Product Registration Code for the Standard Edition, you can later redeem a Collector’s Edition Product Registration Code to that same account and enjoy the benefits associated with the Collector’s Edition. Upgrading to an edition of higher value will also grant you an additional 30 days of included Game time. Please be aware that the Digital Upgrade Pack does not provide an additional 30 days included Game Time.

You cannot however redeem multiple Product Registration Codes for the same edition to a single account. You also cannot redeem a Product Registration Code for an edition of lesser value than the edition already redeemed to your account.

[quote name='mikehalc']Thanks, OP!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long KMart will hold an order placed for in store pick up? I have a bad feeling about this order being cancelled and a store in Wichita has it in stock. I will be up there in the next couple weeks and was going place the order bit was concerned they would not hold it that long.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same situation, but haven't gotten a response from any Kmart connoisseurs. There is a store that has it where I'll be in a couple of weeks, but if it's a 10 day hold or something like that, it won't work.

[quote name='mikehalc']Thanks, OP!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long KMart will hold an order placed for in store pick up? I have a bad feeling about this order being cancelled and a store in Wichita has it in stock. I will be up there in the next couple weeks and was going place the order bit was concerned they would not hold it that long.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they have a set time frame honestly, it's probably up to the store manager. Call up that store and let them know when you'll be there and check to see if they'll hold it for you that long.

Thanks I went back to best buy and got my price match from my 74.99 purchase last week.

Wood more MD best buy has on the shelf 2 there and annadale Kmart is showing in store stock

[quote name='JokerCard']My order shipped![/QUOTE]

Mine is still processing, but I'm expecting to get it now. When did you order?

[quote name='sendme']Do they price mach their site in store? The link shows that the store up the road from me has it in stock. Might go pick it up. A friend of mine paid full price when it came out. I'm sure he wont like seeing this.[/QUOTE]
i'm wondering too because i got my cancellation notice. can i just walk in or will it ring up wrong?

I just made an online purchase 10 minutes ago. I am hoping that it does not get cancelled. Has anyone else other than HellMark getting cancellation emails?

[quote name='brother bendu']I just made an online purchase 10 minutes ago. I am hoping that it does not get cancelled. Has anyone else other than HellMark getting cancellation emails?[/QUOTE]

i'm still waiting for mine. but i think the count is 1 shipped, 2 cancelled

[quote name='Coltin']The null error I was getting went away. Now I have a regular order details screen.[/QUOTE]
I'm still getting that null error, but no cancellation yet.

This is perfect timing because I just bought a new computer that should handle this game. I ordered for shipping although my local Kmart has one in stock because most of the CEs I see there are quite beat up. I applied all the SYWR points I had which equated to $0.46! LOL.

Wont this be marked down to $14.99 this coming Fall? I heard this via Destructoid's live YouTube show last Friday (8/4).

[quote name='Huda_man21']Wont this be marked down to $14.99 this coming Fall? I heard this via Destructoid's live YouTube show last Friday (8/4).[/QUOTE]

what you are speaking of is the price drop on the standard version they announced will come in conjunction with it going F2P

Mine shipped. I'm most likely going to just keep the statue and then unload everything else either as a bundle or piece by piece. :bouncy:

[quote name='stoned99']Got my BestBuy pricematch. They actually had to enter the entire link above in google to find it, but all's good.[/QUOTE]
Me too, had the link though.

[quote name='erdmanski1341']i'm still waiting for mine. but i think the count is 1 shipped, 2 cancelled[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. I see a few cags have confirmations as well. I decided to place another order for pick up just in case the original order gets canceled

[quote name='Tsel']Mine shipped. I'm most likely going to just keep the statue and then unload everything else either as a bundle or piece by piece. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I am now considering selling one if both my order go through. I want the game and the CE is pretty sweet. But if I end up getting both orders approved, I would be inclined to sell one off.

Woot! Got one ordered, looks like I woke up at just the right time :D. I was disappointed when it got yanked from my cart as I was checking out last night, really hope this ends up shipping.

bread's done
Back