Syndicate $26.33 USED 360 Gohastings

I had to bite. $28 shipped for a game that was released two weeks ago. Im also an FPS fan and had fun with the demo. Also, with so soon from the relase date, the online might still be alive.

[quote name='crazydom2']This game bombed badddd. It should be cheaper soon.[/QUOTE]

As a fan of The Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness, this game was definitely a step down for Starbreeze studios.

[quote name='Bosamba']As a fan of The Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness, this game was definitely a step down for Starbreeze studios.[/QUOTE]

The whole Riddick team left the studio and had nothing to do with the game.Game is worth buying just for the coop which is excellent.I enjoyed the single player,but it was way too short and had pacing issues,along with the most overdone lighting in a game.The story was also disappointing,which was a shame since the game had a really awesome setting to it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']The online co-op is a blast! It's worth it for that alone.[/QUOTE]

The game is absolute garbage online right now. Did you play MK when it first released? If so you get an idea of how bad it is.

[quote name='plus1zero']The game is absolute garbage online right now. Did you play MK when it first released? If so you get an idea of how bad it is.[/QUOTE]
No I never played mk, so I don't know what you're talking about. I had no problems with this though when I rented it release day.

[quote name='plus1zero']The game is absolute garbage online right now. Did you play MK when it first released? If so you get an idea of how bad it is.[/QUOTE]

Other than the occasion game Freeze,I've had no problems.

bread's done
Back