Syntax 3 Series Olevia 332H 32" HD-Ready LCD Monitor for $540 shipped

evil_twin

CAGiversary!
Target.com offers the Syntax Olevia 332H 32" HD-Ready LCD Monitor for $599.99.
Add coupon code "TCRCPTAB" to your cart to slice it to $539.99.
With free shipping, it's the lowest total price we could find by $125. Sales tax is added where applicable.
This HD-ready display features a 1366x768 resolution with 1080i support, 1600:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, 8ms response time, and HDMI with HDCP, VGA, component, S-Video, and RCA video inputs. Coupon expires November 30

i'm looking for a good hdtv myself. with great picture quality...should i go with this or are their better deals on lcd's? i have a panasonic hdtv but the picture quality isn't as good

I'm using a 26" syntax to write this right now. Had it for about 8 months now and its great. I recommend syntax. I use it for 360/dvds, as a tv, and as my monitor.

I also have a Syntax and its pretty good. This is a great deal. I'm a little wary of buying TV's online, incase you get one with dead pixels, but since this is Target you can just return it to any target store.

[quote name='shadylane']does best buy have this tv where i can pricematch it? so i can use my rewards zone card?[/QUOTE]

YMMV on the pricematch because of the Target.com and the coupon.

Just an FYI you can't return this item at Target B&M. Listed on the additional info tab for the TV. They don't stock it in B&M, so you can't return it to B&M. Still the price is fantastic, especially given the size.

Just remember that this one doesn't have the HDTV Tuner built in. It's a gread deal though. I'm really thinking of getting it and buying a separate tuner either from eBay or somewhere else.

One more question. How did you get it to $540? Mine came up at $573. It must be the tax. I didn't notice free shipping as an option though.

[quote name='shadylane']does best buy have this tv where i can pricematch it? so i can use my rewards zone card?[/QUOTE]

Best buy does not carry that brand.

[quote name='drsuper23']One more question. How did you get it to $540? Mine came up at $573. It must be the tax. I didn't notice free shipping as an option though.[/QUOTE]

It's the tax. Mine came out to $584.

I can also vouch for Syntax (have a 27" one myself). There are better LCD TVs out there, but these are hard to beat for the price.

I have to add also that I actually qualify for free shipping--unbelieveable considering I'm not in the continental US. I'm very tempted on this as it comes out to $539 w/coupon, no tax, and free shipping. 720p, 1080i.

There's several other LCD TVs on sale, but the 40" Samsung is probably one of the best deals out of that bunch with a savings of $500. Unfortunately due to the size/weight, they won't ship that one to me.

[quote name='gunm']I I'm very tempted on this as it comes out to $539 w/coupon, no tax, and free shipping. [/quote]

Why no tax ? I'm so tired of paying taxes on everything, you get a discount and then the tax brings it back up to the price before you got the discount

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Is this the same TV?
http://bfads.net/pop/3919
The border of the set is balck and not grey. And it doesn't have "3 series" in the description.
[/quote]

The Target picture also has a large piece on the bottom of the TV. Maybe a speaker? It doesn't appear to be the same one from the pictures.

bread's done
Back