Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow $10 at Amazon again (Now Newegg as well - better deal)

great many thanks

Awesome, thanks I missed this from amazon. It's nice to not need to get to $25, which is why I missed it on Amazon. The Syphon Filter games on PSP are actually quite good. I enjoyed the hell out of the first one.

Ugh too many good cheap games. You'd think one would be able to buy up all these cheap games but it adds up QUICK lol. I hope the Newegg one stays for awhile, may have to sleep on it.

I got screwed by Amazon on this, I ordered on the 6th with 2 other things, they said it shipped on the 10TH. but somehow the post still does not have it, they charged me and my package is just gone. When I click track package on Amazon every other time it says left facility in IL and New Castle DE alternatly. I'm so pissed. Finally today I got them to issue a refund the package is just gone.

[quote name='tightclaws']I got screwed by Amazon on this, I ordered on the 6th with 2 other things, they said it shipped on the 10TH. but somehow the post still does not have it, they charged me and my package is just gone. When I click track package on Amazon every other time it says left facility in IL and New Castle DE alternatly. I'm so pissed. Finally today I got them to issue a refund the package is just gone.[/quote]

You did not get screwed by Amazon. I understand that you are upset that you didn't get your game, but not only did Amazon clearly send it (there is a tracking number), they are also giving you a refund.

[quote name='tightclaws']I got screwed by Amazon on this, I ordered on the 6th with 2 other things, they said it shipped on the 10TH. but somehow the post still does not have it, they charged me and my package is just gone. When I click track package on Amazon every other time it says left facility in IL and New Castle DE alternatly. I'm so pissed. Finally today I got them to issue a refund the package is just gone.[/quote]

What are you bitching about? They gave you a full refund, what the hell else can you ask for? It's not their fault it never showed up. So take your refund and order it from new egg for the exact same price with free shipping! Life goes on, you didn't lose a thing.

Amazon could've been an ass and not refunded you by saying you are just trying to screw them over. In this day and age, it wouldn't surprise me one bit for a company to do that. Considering there really is no proof it never got to you besides you saying you never got it.

Also, I bet you $5 the game shows up next week after the post office fixes their mistake. I've had a lot of mail get routed to the wrong location, delaying it a week, only to have it eventually show up.

bread's done
Back