Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP) $10 at Amazon

[quote name='rainking187']So did anyone else get Iron Man instead of this? Cause I did and I'm pretty pissed off right now. WTF Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Just sell the Iron Man game. At least, you got something more "valuable."

[quote name='opportunity777']Just sell the Iron Man game. At least, you got something more "valuable."[/QUOTE]

It wasn't the game, it was the movie. Which makes me very confused. How did they confuse the Iron Man DVD with a PSP game?

You can always contact Amazon about it. Or sell the movie (should get a pretty penny since it's new).

My game came, yay. Now I need to go play the original first.

[quote name='rainking187']It wasn't the game, it was the movie. Which makes me very confused. How did they confuse the Iron Man DVD with a PSP game?[/QUOTE]

If you go the returns center there is an option to return items that were not part of your order. I'd contact customer service FIRST to be sure you're going to get credit so they don't think it's an EXTRA item that was in your order. They will pay for the return shipping in this case since it was their error.

[quote name='xbox_mole']If you go the returns center there is an option to return items that were not part of your order. I'd contact customer service FIRST to be sure you're going to get credit so they don't think it's an EXTRA item that was in your order. They will pay for the return shipping in this case since it was their error.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I emailed them and they don't have any more copies of this game. So I get to return the DVD for a $10 refund. Whoo.

[quote name='rainking187']So did anyone else get Iron Man instead of this? Cause I did and I'm pretty pissed off right now. WTF Amazon?[/quote]
Perhaps another customer of theirs got a PSP game instead of Iron Man DVD in their shipment?

bread's done
Back