SYWR Members $15 in Points on Select Preorders at Kmart Includes Pikmin 3

At the time of the adjustment, all of my 15,000 points still showed in my account. But in this morning, all of them were gone. Oh well - -"

[quote name='predseth']Ok, I bought it yesterday for $29.99 online, it shipped this morning, and I did have the $15 worth of points in my account. Should still be good today as well as long as it is shown here (http://www.kmart.com/gaming-preorders/dap-120000000234646). An even better deal if you got any of the free points they gave out this week for tornado relief.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Might give this a try now if it would only be $30 and I get the $15 coupon. Could just sell it to GS as part of the $35 promo, use the CN code, and then grab Luigi's Mansion for $20, which is a pretty good price there. Would be $50 OoP though, not sure if the GS credit/tax free PS4 is worth it. I guess it kind of is. If the PS4 is $500 I would be looking at around $35 in tax which technically does cancel out DKR.

Kmart's such a bipolar retailer.

-Runs a major sales campaign years ago to get people into their stores to buy games, offering $10-20 coupon codes for new-game purchases
-Fires all employees apart of the campaign after a couple months and does away with the program entirely
-Restarts said program after all of their customers have gone back to far-more coordinated retailers offering much better prices/deals

fucking Kmart.

[quote name='predseth']Ok, I bought it yesterday for $29.99 online, it shipped this morning, and I did have the $15 worth of points in my account. Should still be good today as well as long as it is shown here (http://www.kmart.com/gaming-preorders/dap-120000000234646). An even better deal if you got any of the free points they gave out this week for tornado relief.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll be sure to put in an order.

Yep, just put in an order for DKCR today, it already shipped and I got the points.

Too bad they don't sell New Leaf for some reason.

So i placed an order and got the 15,000 in points within a couple hours. So it is live as off a couple hours ago.

The points are good until June 30, 2014 for me.

[quote name='godsquare']At the time of the adjustment, all of my 15,000 points still showed in my account. But in this morning, all of them were gone. Oh well - -"[/QUOTE]

Dude, the guy on top of this page said any price adjustments you do will take away the points so in the future, keep that in mind.

Anyone got the points using store pick-up from online or think that would work because I would prefer to go that route instead of waiting for it to ship?

Ordered DKCR for in-store pickup. I will post after checking in a couple of hours if the $15 in SWYR points shows up or not. If not, I will be heading over to KM to pick up & return the game in one swoop, grab an ad & head over to BB for a price match so I can grab the Lost Levels DL instead...

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Ordered DKCR for in-store pickup. I will post after checking in a couple of hours if the $15 in SWYR points shows up or not. If not, I will be heading over to KM to pick up & return the game in one swoop, grab an ad & head over to BB for a price match so I can grab the Lost Levels DL instead...[/QUOTE]

Thanks update the thread if possible if you get the points.

[quote name='boogie4114']Thanks update the thread if possible if you get the points.[/QUOTE]

I did not get the points after confirmation of the order in store. I'm going to see if I can either reorder it for delivery or just get the bonus from Best Buy and ditch the SYWR points altogether. I had issues with Kmart last year after ordering UFC 3 for PS3 and never received my $15 SYWR points from that order. Dealing with SHC is definitely hit or miss....

[quote name='Joe Fongul']I did not get the points after confirmation of the order in store. I'm going to see if I can either reorder it for delivery or just get the bonus from Best Buy and ditch the SYWR points altogether. I had issues with Kmart last year after ordering UFC 3 for PS3 and never received my $15 SYWR points from that order. Dealing with SHC is definitely hit or miss....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I ordered it online with a flip flop as a filler item for $22 plus tax since I had a $10 off $30 coupon code. If i get the points it will make this even sweeter.

My store pickup pre-order from last Thursday has been stuck "In Processing" for days (I didn't even receive an email confirmation, though the order appears in my order history). So I went ahead and placed an order to be shipped and got an email confirmation right away. Now I'm just going to wait and see if I can get a shipping confirmation/points before I cancel the other order. Fingers crossed!

UPDATE: Just got my shipping confirmation and SYWR points!

UPDATE #2: Got off phone with customer service and cancelled the original pre-order no problem, then redeemed my SYWR points to grab Star Fox (back in stock for shipping!) for only $5!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boogie4114']Just got an e-mail from Shop Your Way Rewards that Animal Crossing qualifies for $15 in points so maybe the OP wants to make an update.[/QUOTE]

Also got the email but when I click on the link, it brings me to the pre-order page in the OP and AC isn't in sight. I don't think they put up the product page for the game yet since searching for it brings up nothing as well.

35ba4v7.jpg

http://sywr.rsys4.net/servlet/formlink/f?kPOjQWWUU (Hmm, I realize this link looks suspicious but it's the web version of the email.)

Looks like they removed DK from the list. So that deal seems dead. Can't wait for AC. As soon as it appears order will be placed.

DK and RE: Revelations have been removed from their list. COD: Ghosts PS3 and X360 have been added but neither one mentions the $15 SWYR points. Animal Crossing doesn't have a listing on kmart.com but today they added the Animal Crossing XL bundle, hopefully they'll update the site and add AC to this preorder promo.

man that dkc bonus was awesome. got the points for ordering it on tuesday. got a bonus 4K points today for whatever reason so i was able to order starfox 64 3ds for $1.84 today. Using a giftcard I had forgotten about to but DKC total for both games was $9. I feel like a real CAG at this moment.

I had tried preordering DK of the website, but couldn't because it was unavailable. I then went on my phone to their mobile site, and was able to preorder it there, with in store pickup. The game came out last Friday, today is Thursday, and my order still shows as processing.

Animal Crossing has been added and is available on the website, but has yet to be added to the promo as far as I can tell.  When this deal was first announced in emails, AC was definitely listed though, hopefully we can get $15 SYWR points with this game like DKCR 3D.

EDIT: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=218907 Link to an image of the original email, which shows both AC and Dk and also says "preorder ANY new release" not the "select" currently being promoted on their website...

My pre-order of Animal Crossing is still in processing... Ordered it on Saturday when it became available again (ordered on Thursday, but my order was inexplicably cancelled, and the game page vanished). About to just cancel it...

I tried to order on Monday but it said item wasn't available for shipping despite being in cart.  Later it went oos but then back.  Placed an order and got a shipping confirm a few hours later.  Also got my points already.  Tracking finally updated and shows that it should arrive by end of Thursday.

Curious if anyone bought Game and Wario and got the points.  Deal may still be good today (they usually give you a little wiggle room, or at least they did with DKCR3D and Animal Crossing).

Proof that it works on all preorders not just the ones on the list:

Untitled_zpsbf0a162c.png

Man, I'd be all over this for my Wii U purchases since BB hasn't added any GCU fall titles, but the wording looks ambiguous and the current title selection is pretty small with none of the big Wii U holiday releases.

Curious if anyone bought Game and Wario and got the points. Deal may still be good today (they usually give you a little wiggle room, or at least they did with DKCR3D and Animal Crossing).

Proof that it works on all preorders not just the ones on the list:

Untitled_zpsbf0a162c.png
I'd love to know as well. Hope it's not just the games listed on the preorder page.

Did anyone check to see if Project x Zone qualified? If not, I still might go with them as I have $20 in credit.

Did anyone check to see if Project x Zone qualified? If not, I still might go with them as I have $20 in credit.
No it doesn't. I bought it Tuesday and haven't gotten the $15 points. Also when it arrived, it wasn't the Limited Edition so I'd go somewhere else to buy it since the LE is the same price as the regular game.

Updated thread title because Pikmin 3 is coming out soon, and I know of no other deals for it

EDIT: Of course Kmart website lists the game but when you actually try to preorder it says "unavailable" "coming soon."  Sorry to post this prematurely.

Anybody order Pikmin 3 and get their points?  Mine is being delivered tomorrow, and I got my base points but not the bonus.  It is still on the pre-order page as qualifying.

Hey guys, I have avidly been using Kmart & Sears, & Let me tell you I have never had trouble with the points system.

Sometimes, once a month they have these codes where you get 25% of your purchase total.

So lets say, 39.99 on your order, you would get around 10 dollars back in points.

It is so easy to place your points afterwards, during checkout you will be able to apply them.

I haven't done any preorders though, but I can tell you that overall they have given me pretty big discounts.

Hey guys, I have avidly been using Kmart & Sears, & Let me tell you I have never had trouble with the points system.

Sometimes, once a month they have these codes where you get 25% of your purchase total.

So lets say, 39.99 on your order, you would get around 10 dollars back in points.

It is so easy to place your points afterwards, during checkout you will be able to apply them.

I haven't done any preorders though, but I can tell you that overall they have given me pretty big discounts.
infomercial much

Had a problem but just got it resolved.  Used a coupon to get 10,000 points on Pikmin 3, so ended up with 25,000 total on that order.  Used those and got Mario & Luigi Dream Team for $15.  With the amount of email deals I've gotten as well as chaining previous offers, I added up that I spent a total of $105 on M&L Dream Team, Pikmin 3, DKCR3D, Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion 2.  Not too shabby.

Had a problem but just got it resolved. Used a coupon to get 10,000 points on Pikmin 3, so ended up with 25,000 total on that order. Used those and got Mario & Luigi Dream Team for $15. With the amount of email deals I've gotten as well as chaining previous offers, I added up that I spent a total of $105 on M&L Dream Team, Pikmin 3, DKCR3D, Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion 2. Not too shabby.
nice. do you know if those email offers - spend $X or use Y points get $Z amount in points - work for online orders?

I have a bit over $15 in points from AC:NL and have an old preorder for FFXIV (which should bring in another $15 in points). If M&L shows up I'll get that especially if it's on sale for $29.99 like AC:NL and DK were. Not sure what I'd get after FFXIV though.

bread's done
Back