Tabula Rasa 24.99 at Amazon.

It should.
The game is not that intensive graphically.
Also be aware that there is a monthly fee.

Holy crap, has the game even been out a month?

Almost tempted to get the CE for that price even though I have little interest in the game (I'm always a sucker for collector's editions).

Damnit! I bought the regular version during the DOTD a couple days back...it finally ships and then the LE drops to that price. I would have gotten the LE instead!

Spare yourself and wait for a free trial on this one--I regret plunking down $49 at launch, but maybe that's just me

[quote name='jrutz']Damnit! I bought the regular version during the DOTD a couple days back...it finally ships and then the LE drops to that price. I would have gotten the LE instead![/QUOTE]

Order the CE and refuse shipment on the regular.

[quote name='nicz888']is the collector edition of this game worth it?
i mean is it worth to buy it as a collector's item.[/QUOTE]
Just like every other other "collector's edition" it's worth it only if you're buying it to have the extra things included. If you're buying it as some sort of investment, then certainly not.

[quote name='awwc']meh...I didn't really need even 3 hours during the open beta.

/I need a new mmo[/QUOTE]

Open Beta got fixed about mid-October, so if you didn't play after that, it's a whole different game.

Playing an MMO that's gun and cover based is an interesting experience, but the game sticks largely to the MMO quest formula, so you'll be doing a lot of the same things you would in other MMOs, you'll just be doing combat (and a few other things) differently.

I'd play, but none of my friends are interested in an MMO right now, and I don't need to be spending $15 a month on anything.

I'd say bite if you want something different. I'm sure playing at control points (places where enemies can take over towns) is pretty different with less paying people on the server. It might be enough to form a hardcore user group, with squad mechanics and everything.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Order the CE and refuse shipment on the regular.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I called Amazon and this was what they recommended. Thanks!

And remember, the LE box comes with a free month.

While not the best mmorpg, it still great, and those who thought the game had problems in pre-mid oct patch should have seen the game during march in closed beta. im currently lvl 41 spy

I would like to get this, but i can't get any friends to budge and pick it up. Most of the reviews said to make sure u have friends to play w/ cause going solo is hard in this one.... Anyone that plays it solo a lot? or is the userbase pretty friendly and easy to get groups together?

I totally can't decide if I should pick this up -- I have a request thread for a 3 day trial but I'd figure I'd ask here too... does anyone have a trial key I could have so I can see if this thing really is any good?

bread's done
Back